urgent: need info on Target stores drug testing (have test tommorow morning)

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by paranormal.tek, Oct 2, 2007.

1. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

• Since: Oct 2, 2007
    Hello,

I just got the call to arive at Target tommorow morning before 12 noon, Woodhaven, Michigan store (Detroit area) for a drug test. I know that it is a urine test, but I need to know if it is a Panel test adminstered in store or if I am going to get paperwork to take to a outside medical center, I have read different stories on various places online, is a 5 panel test automaticly mean in store, or could that posisbly be what they want the medical center to send into the lab for? (not sure if its 5 panel, thats just one of the things ive read online, other reports have been getting paperwork)

Reason being, I am taking a detox drink (Ready Clean) & only have a small time frame to be clean after drinking, if I drink before going to Target I will be ok if its a Panel test adminstered there, but if I get a paper to go take a drug test afterwards I am hit. (by the way, I smoked on Sunday 5am in the morning, I wasnt expecting this call so soon)

Also if sent into a lab from the medical center, could they detect the detox drink?

Please let me know right away, any help is GREATLY apreciated, I have the test tommorow morning, at this point dont know if I should drink before going into target or not.

thanks in advance. :)

-tek
  2. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    Moved to Urine Testing...

I wouldn't rely on a "detox" drink to pass a test. I don't think they'll test you at Target, but I am in no way saying that's what will happen.
  3. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

I definitely have a test, ive allready had my first two interviews and they just called me today to come in & take a drug test.

what would you suggest for detox. I mean I only smoked a little bit on Sunday morning (5am), by Noon tommorow when I am supposed to take the test it will have been 80 hours.

For the last 2 hours ive been drinking a lot of green tea & water & a few herbal cleanse pills...

I just dont know if they do the test at the store or if they send you to a medical center with paperwork (which goes to a lab)

do detox drinks work in Labs, can they detect them? its pretty much the only thing I have access to right now in my area.. this is last min (Ready Clean)
  4. vern vern

Detox drinks work the same way the dilution method does (see link in my siganture). They basically dilute your urine so only a small amount (or zero) of the THC metabolites are present. The thing with detox drinks is that they don't up your creatine levels. You can do the same thing a detox drink does for only a few dollars. You don't have a clean friend?
  5. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

what if they test temperature though?

I should have bought that Quick Fix synthetic urine (w/balanced PH levels & what not) with the temperatute strip, I know people that is has worked for before. But it was $10 more, I allready bought the Ready Clean Detox drink :(
  6. vern vern

Read the substitution link in my signature. It will tell you how to get a good temp.
  7. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

Well right at the moment, the only person here to go for me would be my brother, and hes definitely not clean....

My father is the only other one, & he would definitely be a real dick about it. So im in a Jam. I have to be at Target before Noon tommorow morning, most of my friends live pretty far away and dont wake up untill around 10:30, 11ish.

What can I do??, do you think if I keep drinking green tea & water (have allready gone 6 times from it), I allready took a bunch of herbal pills (one herbal, one fiber, I guess they were for colon cleanse but I think theyll help, have alot of the same ingrediants as alot of general detox items) Keep drinking & going... Go to sleep at about 1am ish. Wake up at about 8:30, eat a light breakfast (fruit & cereal), keep drinking green tea and water, go about another 6 times... Go down to target (hopefully just get a paper and leave) if I dont take it on the spot, I believe you get 24 hours to take the test at a clinic). Come home and go some more.

Then drink the Ready Clean about 1 hour before the clinic, take the test within another hour (waiting time)...

Would that be sufficient?
    Would my vitamin & PH levels be ok (doesnt the drink level that out so its not dliuted from all the water & green tea??)

It is made up of mostly ALOT of vitamins (pretty much down the list) then herbal ingrediants)...
  8. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

by the way. my tall & skinny. (6 foot 5' inches) 175 lbs. fast metabolism.
  9. vern vern

You need creatinine in your urine so it doesn't come back diluted. If you drink that much, I'm guessing your sample would be diluted. What is your smoking history?
  10. KushMonster KushMonster

• Since: Dec 19, 2006
    My friend haha i love that this is all for a job at target....:wtf:
    Your piss will be clean you have had over 90+ hours of not smoking all the water and tea u have been drinking has been helping,and those detox drinks do work! i have had expirience with these methods because i used to be on probation with drug test ever month or so,and i would smoke even 3 days before and be totally fine
  11. vern vern

Did your P.O. do any validy tests on your samples?
  12. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    None of those things will help you pass a test tomorrow.

The question you should be asking is, "Do detox drinks work?" Nothing removes THC metabolites from your body other than time and fat-burning exercise. Any claims that their product can do this are false. When detox products work, it's because you drink a lot of water with them and this dilutes the urine in your bladder so that the concentration of THC metabolites falls below the test threshold.

This is the same as our dilution protocol. What the detox lacks is support for your creatinine levels. They verify that you're not diluting by testing the creatinine level and specific gravity of your sample. Our dilution protocol covers that by getting you to take creatine supplements (or eat red meat) at least three days prior to the test. It takes that long for your body to convert the creatine to creatinine. Specific gravity is supported by drinking sports drinks, which contain a lot of electrolytes, and consuming extra salt.

I'd suggest that you find someone with clean urine and substitute. It's a little late to start pumping up your creatinine.
  13. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

Barely ever smoke, before this about 3 weeks, then before that straight up months...
  14. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

my test may be sent into a lab from a clinic (if they give me a form) & I dont take it at the store, they usually test patients kidneys etc for problems in any abnormality at labs, so I believe their drug results are pretty right on (if things have changed alot from normal levels I think they know)...

if its a 5 panel right at the store (instant test) I think ill be fine with just the Ready Clean... (hopefully)... but may be slightly dilute..? what should I eat early tommorow morning?

but if I have to go to a Clinic and they send the sample in for testing, what should I do??

I believe you get 24 hours after they give you the form (if thats the case)..

anyways,,, does anyone know if QUICKFIX would work, it says on all the sites that it is ideal for lab tests (synthetic urine w/balanced PH levels) with a heat strip to keep it 98-100 degrees for 6 hours.., need to hear that it will work for sure before getting it (if they dont give me a test in Target & I can get it before I go to the clinic)

shit jobs are hard to find in Metro Detroit... :( :D
  15. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

what about the synthetic urine with balanced PH levels and 6 hour 98-100 heat strip?

heres what it says on the site...

Quick Fix Urine

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is the clean, pre-mixed laboratory urine that everyone is talking about!
    Instead of generating the urine in a human body, Spectrum Labs has perfected a means of creating urine in a laboratory environment. This laboratory process results in a cleaner, fresher urine that is toxin free and balanced for pH, specific gravity, creatinine, and several other urine characteristics.
    Each box of Quick Fix Synthetic Urine contains a 2oz sample of urine, one heat pack, a flip top cap, and a temperature strip that reads between 90 and 100 degrees.
    Once this synthetic urine is warmed between 90 and 100 degrees in a microwave for up to 10 seconds it becomes suitable for use. Attach the heat pack and keep it warm for upto 8 hours!
    [Mod note: Please do not post commercial link in your posts. If that manufacturer/distributor wishes to purchase an ad, then let them do so. We don't give free advertising - sec]
  16. Hookahs Hookahs

• Banned
    • Since: Nov 18, 2004
    If you use the QF you'll be fine as long as the temp is right.
  17. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

thanks!
  18. paranormal.tek paranormal.tek

ok, just got back from Target.

Didnt get a instant test there (phewww)

But I got paperwork to go to Quest Diagnostics, have 24 hours so I am going today.

Sooo, im going to get the QuickFix synthetic Urine, wait till its heated up and head down. Any last minute other suggestions?

Anyone ever here of QuickFix "not" working for Lab tests?
    (says on paper perform 5 panel drug test, will they test the urine there, or send it in?) it also says on the paper (Read speciman temperature within 4 minutes. Is temperature between 90 and 100 F ? So that means their sending it in right?
  19. vern vern

I'm probably a little late but along Hookahs said, crotch it, get the temp right, you will pass.