Vaporizers and Mold.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SuperTorch, Jan 24, 2009.

1. AngelHeart AngelHeart

• Since: Nov 8, 2010
    I use glass jars just never tried storing weed in the refridgerator. Thanks.
  2. AngelHeart AngelHeart

I'm allergic to mold. So are many other people; it's a common allergy. But some people react more severely to mold than others. There are molds that will makr you sick. There are others that can kill. A person can go into anaphylactic shock and die.
  3. m0sh m0sh

• Since: Sep 12, 2010

Dude, well after looking at the pics it can really be hard to cause your weed to be moldy...

Usually where I come from the weed can come wet (not really ready- dealers are bastards)
    When I say wet its about 30%-40% water , meaning you have to leave it unsealed for a night or even two only then it will grinned good and be ready for smoke. (vape can do wet easily)

If you weed is dry then I can't see your having mold so really don't worry about that...

I keep my weed in glass jars mostly (If I have many strains some will go to the plastic bags) in my drawer - room temp is about 25C.

Here is a picture of WW strain I got 1.5 years ago, it was 40% wet and I left it wet and sealed for one day(big mistake) , its still looks good but the trichomes lost a bit spark.
    Click to enlarge :) (twice)

[IMG]
  4. AngelHeart AngelHeart

Ok Thanks. I've never seen mold on my weed. I took Le0n's advice and ran moldy weed in Google. I found some photos, looked at them and I thought the weed in the photos was obviously moldy. Before reading about moldy weed in this forum and looking at the photos I did not know weed could get moldy. Now I do. I was under the impression some people who posted here might think it's ok to smoke moldy weed. I don't think it's a good idea.