WAMM: Help WAMM By Adopting And Growing A Virtual Pot Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by ScrogBetty, Mar 7, 2013.

1. ScrogBetty ScrogBetty

• Admin
    • Since: Aug 5, 2007
    Thanks to the Wo/Men's Alliance -

Real medicine, marijuana high in CBD's — the compound in Cannabis that has medicinal value, yet won't leave you feeling “High”...like Harlequin High In CBD

[IMG]

WAMM
  2. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    So have you had this new strain tested? And what would be the levels of thc and cbd?

There was a strain called canatonic in HT..It was about 6% and 6%, which would be a 1:1 ratio..Which is amsome.
  3. ScrogBetty ScrogBetty

• Admin
    • Since: Aug 5, 2007
    B.I.G. - Great to hear from you

No doubt on the 1:1 ratio of THC to CBD -- that's real medicine for the sick. As to the testing of WAMM's newest and best strains of frank-n-weed genetically modified cannabis -- I'm not sure about any testing, or their possible results. But, I do know that SCLabs is very close to them in Santa Cruz. So the testing would be easy and fast to accomplish. Alec from SCLabs is great friends with the folks over at WAMM - So I think it would be done cheap too.
  4. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    Ahh You know me..I come around once in awhile..LOL

So it will be getting tested? Cause you know where this industry needs to go..The medical, and the personal..

The medical I'm excited about, because people like you that wants to help sick people...We need more folks like you..Focusing on the healing properties of this plant, rather than trying to get 89% thc and no cbd's..Where we need lower thc and higher cbd, for those who need to get the dosage, but there is no "high"..

I rant.But I really like your moving this movemant forward with cbd rich strains..