Washington

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Crazygreene, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Crazygreene Crazygreene

• Since: Aug 21, 2011
    Hey, I'm out here in Washington and wanted to know if anyone on here is from Washington and what kind of strains do you have up here.
  2. NW toker NW toker

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    I am in the vancouver area. So far, I have seen some great strains. The real thing too. super lemon drop, sour diesel, blueberry, granddaddy, hippy chicken, golden nuggets, alaskan thunder f:mj:ck, white rhino etc etc... lots of medical growers with some tasty strains.
  3. Crazygreene Crazygreene

I'm glad washington has dispensaries, keeps the price's lower and they have the best strains. So far my favorite is Mango kush but I'm not sure if it's up here but I also like Sour D so at least they have my second favorite.
  4. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    you will have whatever strains the dealers want you to have. you don't honestly put that much faith in the names do you? at this point they're more novelties than anything.

what's to stop me from buying green crack and then selling it to people saying its white rhino?

Unless of course you're talking dispensaries in which case the names are much more believable.

I don't even bother to learn the names of whatever Im buying. Just eye the bud, evaluate it's quality and potential high based upon the criteria (lighter greens can be indicative of sativa, darker for indica) and then taking into account all the factors (smell, look, amount of hairs, density, trichomes) you can get a reasonable idea of how good the bud will be. and if it doesn't meet your standard of quality then you call someone else
  5. NW toker NW toker

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    I would agree with you if I was buying from any corner slinger, But when you are trading around, and you know who's growing medicinally. I dont know your situation, but where I get mine, there is alot of trust and incentive to not screw people over.
  6. cabriosnap cabriosnap

• Not Man, Merely a Machine
    • Since: May 17, 2009
    i am

blue dream
    northern lights
    trainwreck
    lemon haze
    sour D
    OG church
    Greencrack

and the list goes on...
  7. Crazygreene Crazygreene

Well I do have access to dispensary strains, my grandpa has glaucoma (Like for real) and he smokes pot which is awesome and he buys for me. And I only buy from my friends that have dispensary cards.
  8. cabriosnap cabriosnap

what part of washington?
  9. Crazygreene Crazygreene

Spokane
  10. medme medme

• Since: Feb 7, 2011
    i'm from washington,,,, and the feds closed all the dispensary's,,,,, now ya gotta know somebody,,,, or you have no idea what you're getting....
  11. A Stoner A Stoner

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    Wow... that's so fucking dumb.
  12. Trojonic Trojonic

• Since: Sep 16, 2011

I can tell the Difference of Green crack and white rino and i live in dallas :D Wish we had dispensaries

I have went to Washington once and the bud there i great i even got some bomb reg there it was around 45-50 a oz ! was super cheap
  13. cabriosnap cabriosnap

no they didn't? i was just at one YESTERDAY dude....please don't post information that is false, all you're doing is uniforming the community. washington's dispensary law's have been in limo the last 2 years, but the whole state has not shut down the sale of medical marijuana. all that has happened recently is rising tax's on dispensaries. no forced closiers have happened in the state as of yet. plenty of threat's by the federal government though
  14. medme medme

is it in spokane?...... because all of them were closed.... i live in the middle of no where, and i used to get my stuff in spokane,,, they are all closed now,,, maybe there is a co-op.. but i have no knowledge of them,,,, i heard ellensburg changed a law,, but thats not close either...
  15. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    I'm gonna chime in on this one, I don't think medme is trying to mis-lead anyone here.

I will say first though, that WA. doesn't have a "Dispensary law" and the term dispensary is not included in the current medical use law as being allowed in our state.

but just the same, they started popping up everywhere in the state, and I happen to know for a fact that the DEA has indeed closed quite a few of the dispensary's, just in the tacoma area alone, and some cities have outright banned them altogether.

I'm not very up-to-date about the Spokane area, or the area in which you are located, but the DEA have closed some of the dispensarys around the state.

but there are still alot of them that are still open, you can grab a copy of the little nickle paper, and look at the back page, its called the green page and depending on the area in which you live, there may or may not be a dispensary near you.

~Stoney~
    1 people like this.
  16. cabriosnap cabriosnap

i was here when the DEA closed the tacoma locations. my friends josh ran the local 420 lounge that was closed along with the medical facility's. pretty much everything reopened x3 in the area. about 3 months ago was the last time i was in spokane, and there where still a lot of facilities open around the area. my friend even picked me up a lil northern lights while i was there :p

some very close friends of mine run a dispensary up in the olympic's area. luckily i get the chance to talk with them pretty regularly, and have been keeping me well up to date with the legalities of medical marijuana clinic's in the state as well as the rising tax battle's they are suffering with right now. washington's all bass-akword's as a whole on the issue with medical marijuana distribution and taxation, and since it is one of the most widely growing medical use states, the fed's and DEA have been making just about everything in the process to be more complicated then it has to be.

stoney do you live in wash state by chance?
  17. medme medme

all i know is they closed them all in spokane... all of the ones i knew of... and i went to alot of them... so,,,,, i get by with a little help from my friends...