Weather, affect HIGH?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Magi4201, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Magi4201 Magi4201

• Since: Jun 22, 2007
    Have you ever smoked a joint outside in the winter and it didn't feel like you got high, but then you go inside you feel it. Is it just me? Or have you ever been to HOT to smoke? :wiggle:
  2. gabriel420 gabriel420

• Since: Dec 5, 2006
    Yeah, in the winter we'll smoke outside and I'll smoke like an L to my face, feel pretty straight. Then I get in the warmth of the school and it's like heaven.
  3. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    wouldn't know. doesn't really get that cold in socal
  4. Broliette Broliette

• ~~~_\|/_~~~
    • Since: May 26, 2007
    I've smoked in the cold and it just made me feel even more cold heh heh.
    Of course the heat just makes me feel more hot...
    Probably the circulation, since it's in your body, when you warm up the blood starts a pumpin and the high gets a jumpin!
    :chokin:
  5. B - Unit B - Unit

• Since: Feb 4, 2006
    wow. it gets freezing where i live in NC, i remember a couple times smoking at the bustop wondering if the bus driver, even knew about the heater. It was so cold on that bus. DIdnt help i was the first person on and the bus didnt warm up until we got dropped off. Seems like in the winter around here, you spend your whole day trying to warm up.
  6. K0TT0NM0UTHK!NG K0TT0NM0UTHK!NG

• Since: Jun 12, 2007
    Lol, i always thought the same thing, but i thought it was all in my head. So i didnt say anything. I guess im not crazy, because when it was winter here, i would smoke a L, feel a slight buzz, and go inside, and be BLOOWWWWN. Lol, but i always thought it was just my mind set.
  7. BudLicker BudLicker

• Since: Jun 24, 2007
    i never really noticed that i think that its just hard to enjoy your high when ur cold cuz it sucks to be cold and u keep thinking abt how cold it is
  8. Bhikku Bhikku

• News Administrator
    • Since: Jun 14, 2006
    I live in Alabama, so it doesn't ever get REALLY cold here...in fact, the last time I saw real stick-to-the-ground snow was fourteen years ago...

I'm not sure how cold affects my high (though I don't feel as high in cold temperatures as in warm ones), as most of my smoking has been done during warm-weather month. Hot weather definitely makes me feel higher. Me and my friends would pile into my friend's Geo and smoke it out, but he doesn't have air conditioning. During the summer, you'd get so high in that car you couldn't see straight because of the heat.

My favorite is to smoke when it's raining outside. The sound and the smells are fantastic, even better if you can go swimming in the rain. Ahhhh...I wish it was raining now. :D
  9. Broliette Broliette

• ~~~_\|/_~~~
    • Since: May 26, 2007
    Oh man, me too. I love the rain. I'm like one of those suction cup garfield cats upon the window when it rains, and the smell...ditto, love that ozone smell.

Second best to that, is taking a nice shower after a nice bowl!
    :D