weed leaf tattoos

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Yoda, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Yoda Yoda

• Since: Aug 21, 2005
    recently i have been seriously contemplating getting a tattoo of a marijuana leaf, but i cant find a cool design i like. so if anyone has a tattoo of one could you please post a picture, also could you possibly refer me to a website where i could find a cool tattoo of one? thanks everybody.
  2. voltion voltion

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 20, 2005
    i wouldn't recommend it, you never know things change and you might not be toking forever. even if you're 100% that you'll be tokin' on your death bed, it's not going to go down well with future employers unless you've got a future planned in owning a headshop.

up to you though.
  3. destumtesel destumtesel

• Since: Oct 12, 2005
    Well if he gets it on his back then then nobody will know unless you got your shirt off and unless its the sort of job where it will involve taking your shirt off then it wont be a problem.
  4. imported_Toasted imported_Toasted

• Since: Oct 20, 2005
    I'm sure you could search google images for a cool design.

heres one from BME http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/srch2004.exe?pic=tattoo/A40622/high/1000704.jpg&tsect=tattoo/netos001.html&desc=Marijuana%3Cbr%3E%3Cfont+size%3D-1%3E

but you don't want to copy anyone elses tattoo, thats a bit rude. You can always ask your artist to make you a custom design.

I'll be getting a marijuana leaf soon, too. I'm getting "high life" tattooed in green across my knuckles also. I basically grew up in a tattoo studio. Been getting inked since I was 13. Love body art :D
  5. THC Fiend THC Fiend

• Wonko the Sane
    • Since: Oct 23, 2005
    I wouldn't recommend it. I mean, if Yoda got a weed leaf tattoo, wouldn't it camouflage?
  6. Jack_Torrance Jack_Torrance

• The Other One
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    i have one. it is just a regular leaf and it is on my hip, about in the middle of my boxers. it's probably about 3 inches tall, and i got it along with 2 friends who got the same one in high school. it is completely covered even when i am down to my boxers, you can only see it if im naked. if you get one i recommend getting one that is almost always covered. i have a half sleeve on the lower half of one arm and tattoos on both calves so i am very open with my tats but something like that you def want to keep covered. make sure you reallly really want it tho
  7. highesthigh highesthigh

• Since: Sep 19, 2005
    ya i wouldnt do it either, unless you live in A-dam, but sure go ahead
  8. homemadebubbler homemadebubbler

• Always bubblin'
    • Since: Jun 2, 2005
    I would suggest against it. And like anyone else said, if you must get one, get it in a spot where most people won't see it.

I can just see some 80 year old guy with a big potleaf on his arm, thinking about the days he used to smoke :laugh:
  9. InLoveAndDeath InLoveAndDeath

• Since: Feb 1, 2005
    get a huge one that covers your entire stomach and chest. That will be neat.:D
  10. Yoda Yoda

• Since: Aug 21, 2005
    if i do decide to get one it will definately be in a spot where it is always covered. also im not looking to copy anyone elses idea im just looking to get a general idea of what i think is cool.
  11. Weet Weet

• Since: Sep 5, 2005
    When I worked at the Ohio Renn. Fest, one of the workers who was most badass dudes I ever met had a tat like your talking about. It was even better though. His tattoo was a pot leaf that had eyes and arms on a toilet and under it was written "Good ****."
  12. hypno hypno

• I B HUNG LIKE SADDAM !!!1
    • Since: Mar 6, 2007
    if ANYONE ever gets a tattoo of a weed leaf on their body, PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAASE give me your name, adresse and number of the residence in which you will most likely be occupying 10 years from now, so i can phone your dumbass up and laugh my ass off at you once you begin to regret your stupid ass decision.

sigh. i have too much time on my hands.
  13. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    Weed is one of the few things I feel strongly enough to consider getting tattoed on me.....however, I'm not one to advertise my illegal habits to the public at large, and personally don't really want ANY tattooes.

That being said, I have seen a few weedleaf tatooes I thought were pretty badass. I have also seen some that were hidden discretely among other tatooes....of course, you've got to basically have full sleeves to pull that off....
  14. infiniti207 infiniti207

• Since: Mar 5, 2007
    Yea, I'm thinking the only good place for a pot leaf tatoo is where it will be covered by your boxers like what Jack has. I don't know how old you are, but having to explain to your children (if you get children) what the tatoo means on your shoulder might not be fun, especially if you stop smoking by then.
  15. cemetery girl cemetery girl

• Since: Mar 10, 2007
    man this guy wasn't even asking your opinions on whether or not he should get it. hes just tryin to find a design.
  16. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    and the post is two years old....if he was going to get a tatoo, he probably has done so by now. Besides, Yoda hasn't posted here in the last year at all. Since the thread was revived, we might as well discuss the possible ramifications of such tatoos, because offering design advice at this point is pretty irrrelavent, don't ya think?
  17. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    Yeah dude i was just thinking about like "what matters enough to be tattooed" and I'm like hmmmmm

Only a few things came up, and one of them was weed...this one chick was like Jake get my name on you and I am like naw...I want a pot leaf and she's like "ass son" and I say you are my girlfriend for now mary jane is my wife for life

And she's like bitching about that and I ask her "hey man...do you think you'll quit?" and she says no so I ask "can you say with full confidence that we'll be together forever?" and she's like....no. I'm like exactly

and that was the end of the fight.

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC....(randomly woke up at 4:30 in the morning and started smoking)

I think if I got a tattoo, it would be the planet Earth.
  18. Jack_Torrance Jack_Torrance

• The Other One
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    :stupid: that was very personally insulting, -K buddy, i wish i could give you an infraction for flaming, and i don't want to get one so i'm not gonna talk shit. but that was really rude. its also been more than 4 years since i got it, so i'm half way there and haven't regretted it once.

i lovvvvvvve mine still, and look at it pretty often still. the place i got it is the best place i could have gotten it, and if anyone decides to get one i recommend to get it where i got mine. it's a personal reminder, especially because it is almost never seen by other people.

my girlfriend actually has one too, but hers is much more sneaky. on one of her upper thighs she has a set of 4 flowers, they are pretty big (prob 8-10 inches high total) and can be seen if she is wearing a short skirt. the flowers are just colors, no black lines at all, to make them have a painting or water-color type look. 2 flowers are pink and 2 are yellow. the inside of the flower (where the pistils would be) is just skin used as 'negative space' to show the middle of the flower. on one of the yellow flowers this center area is a tiny tiny pot leaf. since the flower is yellow it is hard to make out distinctly the different areas unless you look really close. and since it is just the inside of a flower that would look similar, you have to be shown how it is a leaf to really see it. it is one and it was put there very specifically, i think it was a really cool idea that worked out well.
  19. tekkenlaw tekkenlaw

• Since: Oct 31, 2005
    A lot of employers won't hire you if you have any visible tatoos at all, let alone a pot leaf. Just get a big old pot leaf on your ass.
  20. iamskfan iamskfan

• [URL="http://www.ediblemj.com"]Medical Marijuana E
    • Since: Sep 29, 2005
    DW just got one! He loves it. It is huge and it is on his calf. I just don't ever want my mom to see it ;)

[IMG]