Weed Pill

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by tokertakata, May 6, 2010.

1. tokertakata tokertakata

• Since: Apr 2, 2010
    my friend told me his friends grandpa gave him some weed pills and said he was higher then when he smoked a double blunt with me when it was his first time smoking so these weed pills are sounding good has anyone tried them are the worth buying?
  2. Smokey McBongwater Smokey McBongwater

• Since: Apr 20, 2010
    Everyone I know says marinol is shitty. Making your own thc pills would be dope though like putting oil in capsules
  3. tokertakata tokertakata

• Since: Apr 2, 2010
    yeah that would be fun to make your own thc pills. you could put hella keef in them or hash im sure that would get some one super stoned
  4. Smokey McBongwater Smokey McBongwater

• Since: Apr 20, 2010
    definately dude. I like smoking but i think imma make some for my grandma who has lung problems.
  5. KMKbuzz4-2-0 KMKbuzz4-2-0

• Since: Jul 1, 2006
    actually it works a lot better if you make hash and then put it in a small amount of olive oil and heat it until the hash diperses and then you take the THC-infused oil and put it in a regular gelcap. (no it won't melt the cap because of the olive oil). Take one and 2 hours later you are completely blitzed.

but yea marinol is just...awkwardly different...you can get pretty fucked up but the high is shitty and a lot more lethargic than euphoric compared to regular pot...and not to mention it actually didn't work well for my nausea either(which is what it was supposed to be for)... I guess I'd take it if I had nothing else...but the way I described above is a lot better
  6. Lukeaxx Lukeaxx

• Since: Aug 20, 2009
    Marinol, can get you pretty baked - but it has all these awful side effects and the high feels so different. It made me vomit, and it gave my friend such bad paranoia...

It is no replacement for weed.

Vaping is the way to go with lung problems in my opinion :)
  7. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    Something worth trying perhaps? Can't be better than smoking but :O
  8. dreamer dreamer

• Inclined to Isolate
    • Since: Oct 28, 2005
    ive had a few different strengths of marinol. they most definately will get you high, but not that high, unless you take a few. much easier to smoke, or vape, or make brownies etc.

i didnt experience any sort of negative side effect from them, but the high was a little different (weak)
  9. FreddyC FreddyC

• Pot is a better drug than alcohol. Fact!
    • Since: May 4, 2009

My cousin and I have done that. You can buy kits off the web to make capsules. It's kind of fun and if you follow the directions, you can come up with a pretty good high. Freddy
  10. emuhhleee emuhhleee

• emtard smash!
    • Since: Oct 13, 2008
    i don't know if this was a real recipe, but there's THC drops. i don't know how much it makes, but it involves shaking weed up in a container & putting something in it, then draining it through a food dehydrator. don't know if it's real, but i would love to have some pure THC drops.
  11. SenorSmokesALot SenorSmokesALot

• Subscriber
    • Since: Sep 19, 2009
    Marinol it one of the funniest things there is. Why? The US government has a stance that marijuana has no medicinal value but actually funded a lot of the research to find a way to isolate THC and make it into a pill. By accepting marinol as a medecine, the US has indirectly accepted marijuana as one. That being said, pharmaceutical companies still cannot find a way to isolate and replicate all of the THC that is found naturally in marijuana so marinol is not nearly as effective as fresh marijuana. HAHAHAHAHA! Weed = 100x better than US and Pharmaceutical companies attempts at making an equivalent product.
  12. clint902 clint902

• Since: May 20, 2011
    Back in the 70s thc was pretty common on the streets. I took a tab or two back then. Thc in itself gives a different high and lacks the other canabanoids found in weed when you smoke it. Even though cvs sells Marinol, I read that you can't expect it to be a very pleasant feeling. There's a lot more to weed than just thc.
  13. Monterey Bud Monterey Bud

• Administrator
    • Since: Nov 16, 2011
    Big Pharma proudly proclaims...

And pigs may fly...

I find it hard to believe that any pill could replicate mother nature in all her complexities. Yet, as the Republicans new 'get out the vote campaign' aims straight for the heart of medical marijuana believers...the smart money says the GOP will roll out a pro-marijuana platform in 2016. The unfortunate thing is... [IMO] this will be subterfuge...a big money power grab by our friends at Pfizer, Glaxo and Eli Lilly. Sure, you'll be able to have your "medical marijuana" -- so long as you buy it in pill form.