Weirdest places you've found old weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by TreesNSpliffs, Mar 2, 2010.

1. TreesNSpliffs TreesNSpliffs

• Since: Aug 5, 2008
    We've all done it. We're rooting around our car, our room, our stash box, etc. and come across a nug of bud we forgot existed or never knew existed or weren't intending to find, etc.

So my questions are: What's the largest amount you've found/re-acquired without expecting to and where was the most unexpected/strange place to find the weed?

Even though this isn't technically germane to my line of questioning its in the same gene pool; Have you ever come across weed whose owner you didn't know, you weren't in a position to be seen and you took it without anybody else being the wiser?

So I guess I'll answer first.

A guy left an 8th on a bar at the superbowl party I was at and nobody else was in the room or in eye sight for the next 20 minutes and I was honest enough to not take the weed. Someone else stole it later and I felt a twinge of regret.

I have frequently gone into pockets searching for my cell or for loose change only to find an old baggy with a gram in it or something like that. Car, various boxes and drawers I keep weed in, etc. but the STRANGEST place was my pubes. I don't know why they were there but I woke up one morning to drain the lizard and it looked like I had weed-dandruff. It was only a few particles but it was obviously weed. I guess when weed is constantly in every pocket of every pair of pants you own it can leak out to all kinds of random places.
  2. Moneymaker Moneymaker

• Since: Feb 15, 2010
    i went to disney world a while back and i was walking around exploring the place we were staying. i had walked around the whole place when i saw a plastic bag in a short palm tree. i went to look at it closer and it was a half g of weed. i took and went back to my room. later when i went to the parks and stuff i saw a couple of workers looking around at the tree.
    1 people like this.
  3. steveisaninja10 steveisaninja10

• Since: Jul 14, 2009
    i found a dub once outside a card store down the block
  4. Gee Gee

• The truth is in here
    • Since: May 14, 2009
    I found a foil stick in my cupboard when I was younger. I'd bought it off some dude, thrown in up top and forgot about it (maybe I was scared to smoke it or something?! Can't really remember). I vaguely remember opening it a long while later and finding mold so I binned it. :laugh:

*Note: Don't hate on me. I will never ever ever let weed go moldy again!!! :laugh:
  5. Csharp Csharp

• Since: Nov 18, 2008
    i don't buy weed in bulk, only like $40 worth at a time. so i'm very lucky if i find any old bud. but like a month or so ago, i found a small nug or two in a cellophane i had left in this little compartment of my desk lamp. that was the only time i ever had that happen.
  6. Stay Negative Stay Negative

• Since: Aug 11, 2009
    found about 1.5 in the valley by this mall
    i live by haha.
  7. 717Creations 717Creations

• Since: Oct 20, 2009
    i was taking a tour of a house we are renting this summer and when the landlord opened one of the rooms it stank of someone just smoked. so when the other guys left i searched and found a nice small bag
    1 people like this.
  8. newpotmoker newpotmoker

• Since: Jul 5, 2009
    lol, get robbed :p
  9. dmorales dmorales

• Since: Mar 1, 2010
    i used to hide my weed in a piggy bank but then my brother found it so i changed my spot. so when i was cleaning out my room one day and i found the piggy bank so i shook it and heard coins.. i popped that thing open and out came a couple of coins and a dub. hahaha.
  10. WessleyPipes WessleyPipes

• Since: Sep 30, 2009
    I found about 2gs in my computer case
  11. Gee Gee

• The truth is in here
    • Since: May 14, 2009
    I read a bloke on here found a garbage bin full :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    1 people like this.
  12. Vicki Vicki

• Cat Whisperer
    • Since: Dec 8, 2004
    I found an 1/8th under the bathroom sink once, stashed in a box of gauze. It must have been in at least a year, or more. I didn't even remember putting it there. This was over 10 years ago, before I started using Cannabis as medicine.
  13. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    To much info there TreesNSpliffs, grossed me out. Haha.

I always find nug where it is expected to be found. Under car seats (recent: half gram in brothers truck), under couches, in the couches, yadda yadda.... I guess the weirdest place (not weird at all though) is in the cracks of coffee tables. If weed is always on a coffee table, then there is lots of shake in those cracks. Take a paper clip and run it through all the cracks popping out all the shake. Separate the notable dirt and junk and you might have a good size bowl.
  14. Stoner Evan Stoner Evan

• Since: Feb 10, 2010
    I went down to this spot that only me and my homeboy know, and we smoked. A week later, we come back, and after a hurricane, a stale ass piece of weed from our last session was sitting right there. Craziest damn thing ever XD.
  15. Ginger96 Ginger96

• Since: Mar 19, 2011
    I have never found any weed in a public place. However finding nugs and grams all around my house happens on a monthly basis. I allways have some bud on me that i hide somewhere (when i'm already high) in a bag or folded up in a peice of paper. And then months later i pick up a piece of paper unfold it and find a fuckin stale ass gram in. I can never remember where it came from or when i put it there. I always get so excited though no matter how many times it happens. :p
  16. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    My friend said he found a nug in his drawer from 4 months earlier.

One time I was smoking at a party and we were all using my pipe and people were packing bowls over my box so they didn't spill it into the grass. Next morning I found someone left a 0.5g nug sitting in there and a lot of shake. That same night my friend gave me a free 0.8g. Woke up the next morning already excited to examine the weed I was given and found the nug and was just freaking out that I had gotten more than g for free.
  17. youngblood00 youngblood00

• Since: Nov 26, 2010
    i found a nug in my pants that went through the washing machine... i almost cried :D
  18. Nuclear666 Nuclear666

• Banned
    • Since: Jan 5, 2011
    There's a shed on the side of my house and one day I found an 1/8 of some really, really dank shit.
  19. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    Was it yours or did your shed leave it there?
  20. Nuclear666 Nuclear666

• Banned
    • Since: Jan 5, 2011
    Haha, nah I found it in the shed. And no it wasn't mine, I had no idea who's it was considering that I'm the only one who tokes at my house.