What can I smoke to get that weed high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Swisha Blunts, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Swisha Blunts Swisha Blunts

• Since: Nov 29, 2010
    I am on probation becuz i got caught and arrested(fucking bullshit). But what are some other stuff to smoke that can get me high like weed. I use to smoke k2 alot but didnt really like the taste and the high didnt last that long. I just bought a vial of posh blue berry yum yum and smoked a blunt of that and the high was straight but it didnt last that long. I am thinking about trying legal buds but i dont know if its worth it. I heard of something called spike max it goes 25 a gram and i heard its fucking cronic and it wont show up on drug tests. I just need something to smoke that will get me that high i use to miss when I blew trees but it cant show up on my drug test. Someone please help me outt. 6 more months until i can smoke marijuana<3.
  2. HerbalMeditation HerbalMeditation

• Since: Nov 27, 2010
    No you don't. This isn't heroin. And if you're really that addicted to getting high maybe a break is the best thing for you.

I smoke weed every day and am just getting off a 3-month probation. Just stick it out, it's not that hard once you get into it. Stay away from spice, it's a fucked up drug. All it takes is a little self-control.
    1 people like this.
  3. scofieldr3199 scofieldr3199

• Since: Nov 4, 2010
    im not reccomending anything cuz i fucking hate legal herb. but serinitity i've tried once and it made me trip and freak out, i heard cloud nine is good, i've done salvia before don't ever do that shit, i say take a break, your on probation for a reason im guessing, easier said than done though. good luck
  4. Swisha Blunts Swisha Blunts

im nott addicted to getting high. i just want to get high? i got self control too, if a person is addicted to weed they are a dumbass. I use to smoke everyday for 3months straight then i toned it down to the weekends then when i had to drug test in 2weeks i smoked a personal blunt. after that i have been blowing k2 and some posh. hahaha i think i might try legal bud? cant wait to get off this probation shit so i can roll up a kush blunt and take it to the faceee :)
  5. 420xAngryMidgetx420 420xAngryMidgetx420

• Since: Jun 4, 2010
    you could smoke crack I've heard that high is kinda like a THC high :p

Dude seriously ask your hook up if he/she can get some body cleansing shit, there are these 48 hour pills i used and didn't fail one test there awesome pretty cheap too. The only problem is if your fat the THC bonds with your fat cells and it's a lot harder to get rid of.

That's my opinion there really isn't anything out there at the moment that's EXACTLY like weed but K2 and I agree that shit sucks the high lasts me like 45 minutes tops it's bullshit.

Spend the money on some body cleansers and keep tokin the herb.
    1 people like this.
  6. Swisha Blunts Swisha Blunts

midget i know what your talking about. But its just too much off a risk you get what im saying. But on the other thought i could actually pull it off i am nowhere near fat i wiegh 140pounds and i play soccer everyday. I sweat sooo much that like it just gets outta my system quick but the thing is i got random drug testing at least once a month. I gotta call this hotline and they announce my color and that day i have to test. If they dont announce my color then i dont gotta test :) so say i tested december 2nd after that i could probably smoke and quit the last two weeks of december and then be straight for my next drug test. what do you think man? sound good?
  7. 420xAngryMidgetx420 420xAngryMidgetx420

• Since: Jun 4, 2010

aaaa shit you got random test, they told me my dates so I was prepared ya that sucks. But yeah that's probably a good way to go toke like the next couple days after your tests and take the cleansers afterwards. I had no problems with my cleansers they worked great it showed clean every time and I smoked the most amount of weed I ever smoked in my life 3 days prior. Is it only ONE random one a month or are there more?