What can I use for Joint rolling paper....??

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by highoffweed, Feb 1, 2006.

1. highoffweed highoffweed

• Since: Jan 31, 2006
    I currently do not own any rolling papers and wont be able to get them come this weekend so I am wondering what I can use to make a joint with. I have heard of using a receipt paper with not a lot of ink on it. is their anything else, and does using a receipt with a little ink really hurt your lungs?
    1 people like this.
  2. highoffweed highoffweed

Nvm I did some researching and just talked to my friend and discovered he had some rolling papers. All is good.
    1 people like this.
  3. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    You can shake the tobacco out of a cigarette, stuff the cylinder with weed, and take off the filter. That would be a lot better than cash register receipt paper. Rolling paper is much thinner, more flexible, and more clean-burning than any other kind of paper.
  4. 3lazed 3lazed

• Since: Feb 1, 2006
    i found if u take a very thin screwdriver with a long shaft and push it thru the cig (push filter first) it all comes out together. very useful IMO
  5. teog teog

• Since: Oct 20, 2005
    blank bibble pages
  6. thenatural thenatural

lol actually some bibles use extremly thin paper for their pages and that reminds me of the time my friend rolled a j with page 666 of the bible

but back to the thread, dude i think you can hold off till the weekend seriously if you need it bad enough to use receipt paper then maybe you should lookinside yourself for why your really smoking and work some things out but thats just me talkin. and cant u just make a can pipe :confused:
    1 people like this.
  7. highoffweed highoffweed

I'm not dying to smoke. I smoke once a week. I was just planning ahead to the weekend.
  8. Qubed55 Qubed55

• Since: Jan 17, 2006
    Well...I have heard of using major Newspapers (NY Times and Whatnot) to roll, as the ink on them is produced from soy-bean oil now, and it is very thin. I would expext the hit to be a little harsher, though.
  9. teufelfisch teufelfisch

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Jan 14, 2003
    Ewww. Just walk to the store.
  10. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Go to rollingpaperwarehouse.com and buy yourself a case of 24 packs of Zig-Zags for $36. That'll get you 768 joints at a paper cost of $0.047 each.

Or you could take a tree branch, soak it in water for a week or two, beat it into pulp, spread it thinly on a screen, and make your own rolling paper. :rolleyes:
    3 people like this.
  11. LBC_Sublime_Dub LBC_Sublime_Dub

• Banned
    dude just make a can pipe thing its so easy. dont get into a habit of using it alot tho.
  12. got_weed? got_weed?

• Since: Jun 13, 2008
    does that tree thing accually work? cuz if it does then im gonna try tht
    1 people like this.
  13. got_weed? got_weed?

take a water bottle and rip of the paper thing they put around it and then use ur lighter to burn a hole in the side and when the whole is good enought to put a straw in then put the straw in and tape around the straw and any space left or holes. then put aluminum foil on the top but first take the cap off and take a pin or toothpick and poke holes in the foil and just add some weed and light it up and get high!!!!!
  14. imFADED imFADED

• Since: Jun 12, 2008
    You aren't serious are you lol? He was referring to the entire system of how our paper is made.
  15. got_weed? got_weed?

no i wasnt serious i kinda figured tht out, but sence im talkin to u, do u know anything i can use as paper? cuz everything i tried didnt work tht great.
  16. lookhappy lookhappy

• Since: Jun 14, 2008
    rolling paper

I've heard that tissue paper or the paper that comes with new shoes works well, but ive never tried it.
  17. got_weed? got_weed?

yea but tissue paper would tear really easy
  18. imFADED imFADED

• Since: Jun 12, 2008
    Nah, I'm not really sure man. Sorry I could not be more help. You can have the pack of zigzags sitting in my closet though :D
  19. Darque Pervert Darque Pervert

• Jive Honkey
    • Since: Feb 14, 2006
    Two bucks at nearly any gas station.
    Just buy some rolling papers and don't risk your health smoking something that wasn't meant to be smoked.

If you can't afford two bucks for papers, then make an apple pipe or a can pipe.
    But really, if two bucks stresses your budget that thin, you probably shouldn't be buying weed.
  20. got_weed? got_weed?

i can afford two bucks it just gas stations wont sell it to 13 year olds
    1 people like this.