what do you do when you dont have weed?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by funnymax4u, May 3, 2010.

1. funnymax4u funnymax4u

• Since: Mar 8, 2010
    just wondering what do you do when you dont have weed cus i dont right now and im wondering what to do?
  2. SpiralSpindle SpiralSpindle

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    I don't smoke.......

Write, draw, paint, play guitar/bass/piano/drums. Shoot around in the yard with my lacrosse stick.

Whatever you like to do is what you should do. Is this really that hard of a question?
    1 people like this.
  3. SaNcT17 SaNcT17

I just wait patiently for the next fix I guess. Live life normally. How different do you expect things to be when you don't have weed.
  4. 420Revolution 420Revolution

• Since: Sep 26, 2009
    Dont let weed run your life, you have to do other things than just smoke weed. For instance your on this site, reading this right now :) Gotcha :)
  5. Kushy Kushy

• down
    • Since: May 2, 2009
    That really doesn't sound healthy bro. Makes it sound like you're a junkie needing your next fix of bud.

I'm sorry to say, but if you guys always rely on marijuana for fun, you're going to develop some psychological dependence issues down the road.
    2 people like this.
  6. SaNcT17 SaNcT17

Not like I constantly search for weed or anything. Kinda just wait for the next possible time to smoke. The thought isn't on my mind constantly. I just go with the flow. I dont fiend for it. I can do other things besides smoking.
  7. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
    I do everything I would do when I do have weed. I don't know what the difference is...does music not play unless you're high or something?
    2 people like this.
  8. funnymax4u funnymax4u

good point it just makes music more enjoyable and everything alot more fun to do like staring at walls
  9. jakspar0w jakspar0w

• Tak!
    • Since: Feb 9, 2009
    Well, first of all there are things I enjoy more when I am sober. Like disc golf. I tend to do a lot more physical activity when I am out of weed because I lose my high easily if I smoke before doing something physical...unless it is sex haha!
    Also, I do whatever I normally do when I have weed. Paint. I paint all the time. I like to read, but all my books are packed in boxes right now. People watching is nice. I admit, it's more entertaining when you're high, but either way it is pretty entertaining.
  10. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    What do I do when I don't have weed? All the things I do when I HAVE weed, with a slightly cleearer head ;) Anything I do high, I do sober, and vice versa. Smoking weed is part of my daily routine. I don't smoke with the intention of necesarily getting high to "go do something."
    2 people like this.
  11. SenorSmokesALot SenorSmokesALot

• Subscriber
    • Since: Sep 19, 2009
    The same things I do when I have weed, just with less laughter and without eating everything in my kitchen.
  12. bluedeadbear bluedeadbear

• Since: May 19, 2009
    I haven't had much weed lately so I have been watching some kickass movies, meeting new people and playing guitar.
  13. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    • Since: Nov 24, 2005
    Well, firstly, I don't smoke any weed. I just go about my day as I usually would, the only difference is I have no pot to smoke. My dogs enjoy it more when I'm not stoned as their walks last longer (no munchies or cotton mouth to contend with). I also tend to get more errands out of the way...
  14. nikk nikk

• Since: May 10, 2009
    As stated by trouble maker
    I do all the things I do when I'm not sober.
    and well put, " I don't smoke with the intention of necesarily getting high to "go do something.""

Basketball
    Football
    go riding(bmx)
    go quading
    dirt biking
    swimming
    work out
    read a book
    watch a movie
    go walk around downtown
    etc etc.
  15. steveisaninja10 steveisaninja10

• Since: Jul 14, 2009
    skate, play bball,cod, write short films, go on the internet and learn shit
  16. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    live?
  17. buddlydoright buddlydoright

• Since: Mar 25, 2010
    break things?
  18. buddlydoright buddlydoright

I use marijuana for medical reasons. So yes I do slightly rely on MJ. Although I haven't been out of weed in quite awhile. So I really don't worry. I can go without it, I just rather would not.
  19. buddlydoright buddlydoright

actually now that I read this. This is exactly how I am. Although like I said in the post above. I almost always have weed, so its not really an issue.
  20. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    Live a normal life.