What does a gram look like?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Mikeman9412, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Mikeman9412 Mikeman9412

• Since: Mar 29, 2010
    Hey guys...

I don't want to be ripped off so I'm wondering, What a gram looks like?

Thanks!!! :angel:
  2. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    It really depends on how dense it is, the moisture in the bud, thickness of the buds etc. You could get one medium sized nug or many small sized nugs. The bottom line: you cannot measure mass with your eyes. Not even pros, they can only guess. Best way is to ask the dealer to bring a scale if you don't trust him. If he seems like that's weird, tell him that past dealers ripped you off a lot and you want to make sure now. Good luck. :thumb:
  3. Frid Frid

• Since: Jan 22, 2009
    I took this picture just for you! [IMG]
  4. claygooding claygooding

• DrugWarVeteran
    • Since: May 13, 2009
    most of the joints I roll in a roller are the same size as a Camel cigarette and weigh a gram. + .1 or -.1
  5. Orange Bud Orange Bud

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 28, 2009
    Just like clay said, about a cigarettes (joint) worth of bud. Possibly a bowl or 2 if you smoke out of a pipe.
  6. LonerStoner LonerStoner

• Peace, Love, and Pot!
    • Since: May 28, 2010
    You have nothing to reference the size of the scale though. haha Here's a quarter with this bit, not my pic though.

[IMG]
  7. feedyourhead feedyourhead

• Girly Girl
    • Since: Jun 3, 2007
    Is there any way you could have it weighed out in front of you? It's kind of hard to tell just by eyeballing. I've had a half-ounce that was so compressed I was sure that there was a mistake and I only got a quad, but it definitely weighed right when I used my scales :shrug: Loner... is that supposed to be a gram? Looks like a lot more.. just sayin'.
  8. SenorSmokesALot SenorSmokesALot

• Subscriber
    • Since: Sep 19, 2009
    There isn't really any look to a gram. After all some nugs can contain a lot of seeds or be very dried out affecting the weight accordingly. The way I've always checked it is by comparing it to any U.S. bill in terms of weight (all U.S. paper money weigh 1 gram a bill).
    1 people like this.
  9. Frid Frid

• Since: Jan 22, 2009
    The point is the only way to tell if its a gram is to weigh it out on a scale.
    1 people like this.