What does Weed plants smell like?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by [KUSH] '13!!, Sep 26, 2010.

1. [KUSH] '13!! [KUSH] '13!!

• Since: Sep 26, 2010
    Okay. What I'm really asking is..

1. Does weed plants ina grow box smell like regular plants? (most plants just smell like DIRT, or just leaves etc..) Like, if I was to walk past my door would I smell it? If so, and if I didn't know what cannibas smelled like would I know that it was something? I know how dried up weed smells like, would my plant just smell like that? Or would it smell like SHIT, and stink my house up.. I know the smel will linger, but would it make someone go.. "Oh!! This smell is giving me a MASSIVE headache!!!" or would it they go.. "His room is funky, it needs air.." Or would they go.. "That smells cool I want some of that!" or.. would it just be a normal smell

2. I'm using some glasses to grow my seeds in, is that okay? I'm going to use one of those long tube things where I suck the water drainage out. If that's okay, then how often should I suck that shit out?

3. How often do I water my plants?

ANSWER.
  2. [KUSH] '13!! [KUSH] '13!!

!

Heres the thread I was looking for, please reply!
  3. SpiralSpindle SpiralSpindle

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    DO weed plants stink? Yes, lots.

That's about all I can help with, not any growing experience here.
  4. zEnVy zEnVy

• Since: Nov 12, 2008
    1. It does stink like marijuana. It's not as distinct as dried marijuana buds(until it has those buds on them), but it's kind of like how certain buds have a chemical smell to them, the plants will smell more of that chemical like smell. Chemically and herby with an intoxicating, fresh marijuana aroma.

2. I don't know what you mean by glasses... you mean hydroponically. There are many different ways to setup a hydroponic system. I recommend you follow a growers guide until you get a feel for it. Just make sure you have the right temperature, nutrients, lighting, and room to grow.

3. It depends on how big your plants are, how much light they have on them, and how many you have. If you're growing hydroponic, just make sure the plants have a nice amount of water on the roots at all times.
  5. [KUSH] '13!! [KUSH] '13!!

6. zEnVy zEnVy

• Since: Nov 12, 2008
    You can use those glasses to germinate your seeds if you put them in growing media, soil, or some kind of towels. But you'll need to transplant them into their permanent growing place soon after.
  7. metanoia metanoia

• Smoke. Weed.
    • Since: Oct 7, 2009
    weed plants smell like....what an open bag of 3 pounds would smell like.
  8. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

• Since: Nov 2, 2009
    You could end up stinking up your whole house if you started growing weed inside and you didn't know what you were doing.
  9. laCster laCster

• Since: Oct 5, 2008
    what do you think it smells like?
    what you're thinking is probably right, unless you have mental issues
    if you do have mental issues the answer is not cow, cheese, or even tater tots.
    weed plants reek of weed. not just 1g of weed, im talking stinks like gargantuan amounts of weed
  10. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    Yes, marijuana plants smell like marijuana. I hope that anwsers your question.
  11. GangaSmoke GangaSmoke

• Since: Jan 24, 2009
    yes they reek of the good ol smell of dankness
  12. LazzeeR LazzeeR

• Since: Oct 6, 2010
    You could setup a proper venting system with duct or flex, of course it wont be free.. Then again you'll be smelling it outside as far as the sidewalk even if your house sits away from it.. The smell is strong.. Thats more the case when their mature and you got a bunch of 'em.. How good you take care of them will determine the quality and a lot of bud or bare minimum..
  13. MaryyJanee MaryyJanee

• Since: Aug 25, 2010
    1."That smells cool I want some of that!"
    2.Yes, Don't know
    3.Google should know
  14. Poopsniffer911 Poopsniffer911

• Since: Mar 24, 2009
    They smell like weed, except they are still alive and they aren't in a bag so they STANK