What else can I use to roll a joint?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by thehellman, Mar 19, 2009.

1. thehellman thehellman

• Since: Feb 24, 2009
    What other than papers can I use to roll myself a joint and how would I stick it together?
  2. Tyroz Tyroz

• Since: Mar 11, 2009
    You're probably not gonna have much luck without papers. A couple things I've heard of are ripping a page out of an old bible and using that, but it has to be one of those thin pages, it should seem similar to rolling paper. Another thing is if you have the wrapper from a piece of gum you can peel the foil off and use the remaining paper. Good luck. Let me know if it worked out although I doubt it =\
    lonelyjimmyg likes this.
  3. thehellman thehellman

But what can I use to stick bible pages together?
  4. Tyroz Tyroz

Here's a video I found on youtube. Also I forgot to mention, don't use bible pages if they have ink on them. Ink is dangerous when inhaled. Only use pages that are blank on both sides. Anyway here's the video:
  5. ohheyemily ohheyemily

• Since: Mar 3, 2009
    its really hard but just use your spit. i smoked w/ bible papers maybe 4 or 5 times. you need to smoke it FAST (your high sucks from it, not gonna lie, but its better than nothing). I don't do it anymore though.
  6. lMarijuana lMan lMarijuana lMan

• Since: May 12, 2007
    Honestly... I'd rather not get stoned than have to smoke through bible paper.

Why can't you use normal cig papers or something similar that is actually made for the purpose of smoking? Are you underage? Under a time constraint?

Other paper (such as bibles) contain harmful chemicals and crap you probably shouldn't be inhaling, but I'm sure you don't care and just want to get high.

I'd also suggest you make a homemade pipe or something instead of smoking with bible paper... avoid using a pop can, but you can make very effective pipes/bongs with plastic water bottles or something similar.

PS- If you insist on using shitty paper to roll a joint, then I wouldn't recommend you try taping/gluing it closed.. that's just going to add to the toxins you're inhaling.. I've had joints that were like "twizzlers" because I had the whole thing twisted so that it'd stay closed since the sticky part on the paper wasn't hold up.

So maybe you can just twist it really tightly. :shrug:
  7. ohheyemily ohheyemily

• Since: Mar 3, 2009
    yeah i mean bible paper isn't good but if its all you have oh well.

you can get pretty creative to make a bong though. you can use an apple (or various other fruits). hell i know a kid who made one out of a flashlight and a telescope.
  8. zig zag zig zag

why not just buy some papers? they're .80 for like 50.
  9. the_hitman the_hitman

• Since: Aug 22, 2006
    Use a little bit of honey if you need it to stick.
  10. FATHERPARIS FATHERPARIS

• Since: Apr 15, 2008
    One time I rolled a joint out of a Bubblicious gum wrapper and I stuck it together with some syrup. It burned at a decent rate and it tasted like sweet bubble gum. :D
  11. thehellman thehellman

could you please tell me how to make something like a homemade pipe that isn't shitty and is re-useable? Thanks
  12. PolishPablo PolishPablo

• Since: Feb 17, 2011
    you can make a vape out of a light bulb. youtube it.

Ive ben using mine 2 months already.
  13. Tok Tok

• Since: Oct 31, 2010
    Water bottle and pen tube method <3
  14. ZoZo ZoZo

• Since: Nov 17, 2010
    I remember smoking through awful homemade devices back when I first started. I regret doing it because I know I inhaled other stuff that was really bad for me.

You don't have to smoke it to get high, you can eat it in food and it actually lasts much longer than any smoked or vaporized high. I suggest looking into a firecracker recipe, after eating 2 of those you won't need to do anything but wait.

Your body will release the thc for you and you'll get stoned without doing anything. Much better than having to smoke a badly rolled joint with paper that isnt meant to be smoked. And the high will only last about 30 minutes instead of 4 hours. Which is what you'll get from taking it orally. Plus the best part is you don't need to be 18 to buy crackers and peanutbutter.
    lonelyjimmyg likes this.
  15. ZoZo ZoZo

• Since: Nov 17, 2010
    You'd have to be an idiot to do this. DONT even try. Plastic and heat is not a good combination.
  16. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
    *coughmegaoldthreadcough*
  17. toking_gangster toking_gangster

• Since: Aug 22, 2009
    If you can't use papers or don't have a pipe just use an apple.... Don't smoke bible paper or gum wrappers..
  18. fullyloadedthcgun fullyloadedthcgun

• Since: Mar 15, 2011
    Bible paper works a treat. Although, don't use the paper with the ink on it aha
    Roll it, give it a good grog and leave it near a window to dry.

One time I had no papers so i though aluminium foil work as like a re usable skin type of thing. Didn't work, don't try it.
  19. RobbyHerbs RobbyHerbs

• Since: Jun 20, 2012
    I hear Altoid wrappers work, but never tried it, I'd rather sspend the 50 cents O_O