what is a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sciontom1, Jul 10, 2007.

1. sciontom1 sciontom1

• Since: Jul 9, 2007
    what is a vaporizer? does it get rid of the smoke?
  2. 28Grams 28Grams

• Since: Apr 10, 2007
    A vaporizer is a device you can stick your weed/tobacco or other smoking herb in and what it dose is it heats it up and the active ingredients become a vapor. The vapor looks like steam, you know from like a boiling pot of water. What's good about a vaporizer is that you don't inhale smoke you inhale vapor making it much healthier. Another good thing is that you only need a small amount of herb. The only downside I see is that it's kinda pricey. There is cheaper ones you can find online though, and you can even make a homemade one out of a lightbulb.
  3. sterbo sterbo

• sailor dog...
    • Since: Feb 10, 2007
    sciontom -
    There is an enormous amount of information here as well as over at the 420 Lounge regarding vaporizers.
    Simply type vaporizer into the search bar and you'll be up for the next 24 hours learning everything you ever wanted to know in this regard.

If you venture over to 420L I suggest you pay particular attention to what 5drive and Vicki have to say.

Happy hunting...
  4. sciontom1 sciontom1

lol thanks guyz :D
  5. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Not really. With decent weed going for around $200/oz, a $120 device that makes an ounce go twice as far pays for itself very quickly.
  6. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    Buzz is the Vapor King, so I would take his word for it
  7. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    Thanks for the promotion, but there are much more knowledgeable people, especially over at The 420 Lounge. To get the most in-depth information, that's where I'd go.
  8. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    Modest Too!!!!!!
  9. sciontom1 sciontom1

well im 13.. i just turned 13 on july 1st! :D umm i dont think im going to get a vaporizer till im older, because it will be highly dangerous to have it in my room, where my parents go in to put my clothes into my dresser. i used to smoke, but not as much, ill have it about every 2-3 weeks, but im taking it away from me more slowly, like its going to be 3-4 weeks then im not going to have it at all :D but i havent ever had marijuana before, but i know a few people that are on it, but i dont know them very well, but soon they will be close friends or friends, and im going to buy some from them, or just ask where they get it, then im going to have fun on the weekend :)
    *edit, when i said i used to smoke, i meant tobacco.
  10. sterbo sterbo

• sailor dog...
    Hey sciontom
    Not to preach but 13 is pretty darn young to start smoking pot.

Modesto huh? Man, you've scored.
    Your local baseball franchise, The Modesto Nuts, is famous. You have a truly awesome skate park at your disposal and if I was your age with access to some of the lakes nearby
    I'd get my friends to go in with me on a used Laser and spend every waking moment sailing my brains out...

11. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    I think 13 is way TOO young for getting High except on knowledge
  12. sciontom1 sciontom1

my friend is 12. he smokes pot, and smokes cigs.. its pretty bad, his dad gives the pot and some cigs to him.. :( ummm lol yeah modesto is pretty cool, i dont think there is sailing here.. ohh near here, i just re- read your post. yeah i have a cabin in sierra village, its awesome, we go to the lake, and rivers to fish, and go on boats at the lake, its beautiful there, all the pines trees, love the smell of the air.. ahh makes me wanna go there now... :D.. where do you live sterbo? you sure know a lot about modesto, have you been there before?

:fish: - fishing at Sierra Village :p
  13. sterbo sterbo

• sailor dog...
    I've spent a lot of years, on and off, in the Bay Area and have friends and aquantances who live out your way.
    Let me say this.
    I just reread your post above, noted your comment about your friend and then how you go on to talk about the lakes and rivers, boats and fishing., the beauty, the trees, the air and
    I could swear, right here on this page, I could see your eyes light up, feel your heart jump and that big smile plastered all over your face. Go for it man. 13 years old is golden. There's so much out there, so many incredible things to do right now. Save the pot for down the road.
    And BTW, your writing is pretty darn good. Keep at it...

14. Enthusiast Enthusiast

Yeah 13 is a bit too young, I started when I was 16 or so which in retrospect wasn't the greatest of ideas i've ever had. But, now that I can't find it I want it hahah damn you world!! As far as going to the lake... hell yeah man I have a cabin in northern minnesota little bit north of the Deer River area it's awesome..
  15. sciontom1 sciontom1

:D thanks, i have practiced on my typing the only shortcut in my typing is the word "cuz" its just the habbit ive had, sometimes i put ' signs and sometimes i don't :) my cabin is an hour and a half away, but my parents want me to go on wednesday and thursday, but i dont feel like it, ill go next week, i wanted to just sit back, relax, and view this site for a couple days, yes my face lit up when i posted the information about fishing and the beautiful view and the smell of the air, etc. :D post back!

*edit, personally, ive been in a lot of stress, and have been depressed because my parents yelled at me cuz of my grades cuz i had one D and stuff.. personal stuff too.. i just feel bad most the time.. i wanted to lift my spirits up.. feel good.. yeah.. *sigh*.. i have to go to taekwondo tonight, if you dont know what it is ill just explain it, its a type of martial art, you probably know. I dont want to go tonight, but my parents want me to because i have to go at least 2 times a week, and they will be gone to my cabin , wednesday and thursday, so this week im only going 1 day because i only go tuesdays wenesdays and thursdays, one of those days i wanted to possibly buy some marijuana to feel better, but i don't know anymore.. i type pretty fast for a 13 year old, i got a laptop from my dad, because he said if i type fluently then i can get a laptop, and i worked for 3 months last summer on it, and now i can type fast without looking at the keyboard, and i can do other things at the same time if i wanted to. :D thats all.

-Thomas.
  16. Enthusiast Enthusiast

If you dont like taekwondo you should try other martial arts... Its great for fitness and a release of stress ... My personal favorite is Muy Thai it gives me an outlet for all the stress of day to day life.. I love the class I had to stop for a month or so and it sucks hehe.. Im getting into it again this week I cant wait..
  17. sciontom1 sciontom1

:D i love taekwondo! im a brown belt! near black! but sometimes i dont like to go, i just want to sit back and relax at home, i like taekwondo sometimes and sometimes i dont, but when i go, its fun! are you on weed? i havent tried it yet.
  18. brookie43 brookie43

• Since: May 5, 2007
    Gong Show

This above comment was too funny. Not the question of whether they smoke weed or not. Just the context that you put it in. are you on weeeeeeeed mann.
    theres no "on" in my opinion. that makes doja sound like a hard drug.

Considering the site were on, you figure the probability.
  19. sciontom1 sciontom1

lol ok fine, but some people on this website dont smoke weed, like me, but.. i kinda wanna try it...
  20. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    What makes you think that most people who post here are high? I have better things to do than sit in front of a computer when I'm high.