What is the highest THC content ever in a marijuana strain?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Shadowqiller, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Shadowqiller Shadowqiller

• Since: May 3, 2001
    I haven't got a clear answer on this and have been wondering for awhile now. What is the highest percent of THC in a marijuana bud? I have a friend who says it is impossible to have any higher than 5% thc and I've read somewhere they say it can have up to 30% THC.

What is the real answer? If some strains had 30% THC, would those buds look as if they are like half THC crystals and half leaf/ hair material?

Also what percentage of THC would hash have? and hash oil?
  2. slothy slothy

• Since: Mar 2, 2003
    I think g13 was like 22%, which was gov't grown, and many think is a myth, but you wont find that on the steets, or anywhere.
  3. Exo-Lithium Exo-Lithium

• Banned
    • Since: May 11, 2003
    Some monitoring projects have even claimed that 52% THC has been found. -- Source : Cannabis Strain Base.
  4. vaya vaya

• Activist
    • Since: Jun 20, 2002
    Bubble Hash contains something in the area of 70 percent THC. That's sure to be a winner at the next party...
  5. Grapefruity Grapefruity

• Since: Aug 28, 2001
    no , cuz the chrystals you see on your bud arent pure thc or anythin theyre just glands shaped like mushrooms called trichomes...Someone once told me that the highest thc content in a bud was like 27 percent...

But I wonder its 27% of what..not of the weight of the buds for sure...but is it like 27% of the cannabinoids is thc or sometn or just like 27% of the active ingredients.
  6. Exo-Lithium Exo-Lithium

• Banned
    • Since: May 11, 2003
    :eek: HOLY GANJACOOLROCHANGINGGLASSH Batmon!
  7. Lyte it up 420 Lyte it up 420

• Since: May 13, 2003
    i'm pretty sure its 27% of the chemicals is thc, there are a bunch of chemicals in marijuana, and the higher the % of thc the less % of everything else, which is a problem since if your taking so much thc and not getting enough of the calming chemical's in pot it could easily be a bad paranoid high, i'd much rather smoke 3 bowls of 10% thc content and be nice and high and calm, then smoke one bowl of 50% thc and be a paranoid wreck, thats just me though.
  8. BlazeDro BlazeDro

• Since: Jun 9, 2003
    It has been reported (not sure of the site anymore) that most marijuana has between 3% - 7% THC content. Good bud has 10% - 15% and the highest recorded was in the low 20's. No way that there is 50+% THC content, that would be crazy, and I would have got my hands on some.
  9. ::blazed jae:: ::blazed jae::

• Since: Jun 22, 2002
    hardly any bud has a thc content higher than 25%, but most hash is more potent than bud and can be really thc-concentrated.