What Lighter Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by gamereric22, Nov 20, 2011.

?

What Lighter Do You Use?

Bic 39 vote(s) 86.7%
Touch 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Herb Iron 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (Please Post) 5 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. gamereric22 gamereric22

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    Title basically saids it all. I personally like using a bic, but i do have a torch lighter.
  2. The Key The Key

• Since: Aug 26, 2011
    Bic when I'm smoking but I have an EasyVape that I use too.
  3. Australianpothead Australianpothead

• Since: Nov 7, 2011
    BIC!

Doesnt matter what colour, Aslong as it fires up:party:
  4. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    I use a bic all the time but I would like a torch. I just can't find a good one around here. They're all cheap pieces of junk that break after a month.
  5. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    "Bics rip through green like Lawrence Taylor through Joe Theisman"
  6. CouchPotato CouchPotato

• Cotch Supreme
    • Since: Mar 31, 2011
    I use a "Clipper" I think these are the UK equivalent of a BIC.
    1 people like this.
  7. mallitia95 mallitia95

• Sr. Tokemaster
    • Since: May 13, 2011
    I love how bic makes pens as well as lighters.
    1 people like this.
  8. new2twistinup new2twistinup

• One with the Universe.
    • Since: Apr 29, 2011
    Bics are cool but when Im feeling stingy ill buy 4 crappy lighters for $2. still gets the job done.
  9. gamereric22 gamereric22

Lol just realized that in the poll i wrote "Touch" instead of "Torch". Can a mod change this for me please?
  10. Faded-88-jay Faded-88-jay

• Since: Nov 21, 2011
    bic's are great. I am currently using a red mini bic because they were out of regular ones. And I used to have a torch lighter but having to refill butane is just a task I'm not willing to do when I can spend a buck on a bic
  11. Hashbrick Hashbrick

• Since: Oct 5, 2011
    I use a torch for the bong a zippo for joints and a bic for pipes and bubblers generally unless im out of fuel for the torch or zippo in which case i just use a bic
  12. SkylineGT-R SkylineGT-R

• Since: Feb 4, 2011
    I use BIC to light Hemp-Wick.
  13. I'mwithweed I'mwithweed

• Since: Jul 25, 2011
    And people make pipes out of those pens and inhale burning plastic! :D
    1 people like this.
  14. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    • Since: Jul 30, 2004
    i love clippers dude, i can only find them at headshops in the states though. mostly i use a bic cause i can't stand those cheapo lighters. someone is always busting the safety off and turning it into a crack lighter :laugh:

i just think bics are the most reliable lighter out there, i mean you can light those things basically forever and they don't run out of fluid or break easily at all. i smoke weed and ciggs regularly and one bic will last me longer than i could remember....
    2 people like this.
  15. XplodingDuck XplodingDuck

• Since: Mar 20, 2011
    Bics DO last forever. I end up losing them before I can finish all of the lighter fluid off. One regular-sized bic usually lasts about a 2-3 weeks for me. My circle of friends will make fun of you if you have a cheap lighter haha.
  16. SourDieselMan SourDieselMan

• Since: Jul 13, 2011
    bic
  17. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    • Since: Jul 30, 2004
    ahahaha same here, try rolling up to the sesh with a pink bic if your friends are anything like mine you'll never hear the end of it...
  18. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    • Since: Nov 24, 2005
    Love the clipper lighters! A friend brought one back from Amsterdam for me. It has a pot leaf on it smoking a joint with some seriously bloodshot eyes. The shape of the lighter is much more comfortable.

I use bic's mostly, I can find refills for the clipper but I'd like to make it last as long as possible...
    1 people like this.
  19. CouchPotato CouchPotato

• Cotch Supreme
    • Since: Mar 31, 2011
    Yeah I do love Clippers. Love how they always work first try! The older ones with the circular gripwheel or w/e you call it were way nicer. The new ones are like, a hexagon or something, need to have a closer look.

ALSO! The flint and wheel, will pull out of the lighter, and a small stick is attached to it (you can twist the bottom to tighten up the flint) and this makes THE BEST POKEY EVER! Like, I'm amazed at how many people don't know you can do this.

I've got a fleuro orange and green Clipper, I've got a Chrome Clipper, an anodized aluminium (blue) Clipper, countless numbers of lighters with hemp leaves imprinted on them. I got one saying "iPot" and a chick toking up on it. I've got one with this cool fuzzy writing saying "STONED", when you look at it it's well blurry. Cool stuff, best lighters you can get. A lot of people use Zippos over here, but they taste disgusting.
  20. gamereric22 gamereric22

I have recently started using Bee Line, Great stuff. I will still use a bic when i an not at home.