what should i expect form a Vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Crosiss, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Crosiss Crosiss

• Since: Jul 21, 2010
    what should i expect from a Vaporizer.

I was told its hurts for the few first times is this true. my wife wanted to know about a return policy incase she didnt like it hehehe (get back in the kitchen woman)
  2. Crosiss Crosiss

• Since: Jul 21, 2010
  3. Kushy Kushy

• down
    • Since: May 2, 2009
    What should you expect? You should expect to be amazed at how smooth vapor is compared to smoke. You should expect to be amazed at how much better vapor tastes than smoke - it's like tasting the pure herb without all the combustiony taste. You should expect your lungs to start clearing out because vapor no longer deposits tars in your lungs and does almost no harm to your lungs. And you should most certainly NOT expect it to hurt you or your lungs. Tell your wife it's 10 times smoother and better tasting than smoke will ever be.

If you want to see how vapor looks compared to smoke and the options of water filtration and hydration, I actually just made this new thread about my brand new vaporizer bubbler hydrator, and this is a video of it in action.

3 people like this.
  4. zappy zappy

• Pondering Primate
    • Since: Aug 26, 2009
    I don't know anyone who says that the vaporizer hurts at all. Compared to a bong, pipe or a joint, it's really really smooth. The only thing I don't like is the taste which seems to linger in my mouth after using a vaporizer. It's not at all bad, but I just prefer the taste of a bong out of habit.
  5. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    Hurts what? Your lungs? You can get lung busting vapor hits, but smoke is always worse than vapor.

It's convection, but it's a cheap 'made in China' clone. The digital readout won't be accurate and cheap digital greatly increases chances of vape failure. The models linked below are much more reliable and have anywhere from a 1 yr. to lifetime heater warranty. You can also get 10% off at vaporstore with 'vapormovement' as a coupon code.

https://www.vaporstore.com/products.php?cat=101
    3 people like this.
  6. SpiralSpindle SpiralSpindle

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    My first time getting very high from a vape I had an intense head high. You don't feel quite as couch locked because of the lack of smoke/toxins. It felt as if my eyes were being forced closed almost. And it was great. Now I get high with my vape all the time and I love it. It's a different high. But you're still getting high from cannabis, so it's not like it is going to be a whole different world.
    1 people like this.