What should i store urine in?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by oneluv4boognish, Jan 28, 2006.

1. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

• Since: Nov 13, 2005
    It was suggested that while i'm still clean i store a few containers of urine in my freezer...i don't remember getting an answer as to the best type of container to use to store it in...can someone shed some light on this for me?
  2. Hawg Hawg

• Since: Mar 21, 2005
    Sorry oneluv I thought I answered your question, been workin alot and havent been on here much. I would store them in at least 3-4 oz cantainers, I dont htink it matters what you store them in as long as you give it a little room to expand due to the freezing and make sure the container is clean. Maybe some baby food jars or some travel size shampoo bottles, what ever works for you ;)

cya Hawg
  3. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

Just didn't know if it needed to be sealed a certain way to ensure that it stays....uhm not freezer burned? HA! Guess i'll find something....just not sure what yet...i'm sure i can find someone with some baby food jars....think i should sterilize em first?
  4. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    Glass Breaks in the freezer, try some of those sample shampoo bottles.
    Hawg or lew, what do you think?
  5. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

Is it obvious i never took physics in high school? ;)

Yeah i could go get some of those...they're really cheap....guess i'll wait for some others to comment if that would work...i just didn't know if it needed to be airtight...and i wouldn't know if those bottles are truly airtight...can urine freezerburn?
  6. Hawg Hawg

Ya plastic would be better and safer, but glass can be used as a last resort. Just give it room to expand when it is freezing even with plastic.
  7. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    I'd use a small plastic baby nurser. Or a pisspot. :D
  8. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    The best thing to use to store, freeze, re-heat or keep a substitution heated is a 4 ounce elmers school glue bottle (well cleaned, of course). It may be necessary to make a new gasket from rubber gasket material to keep it from leaking, but it is very thick, flexible plastic. The lid can be unscrewed to allow for expansion during freezing. The bottle fits in the crotch well and a hand size heating pad fits well on the side and keeps the urine 92-96 degrees for up to 8 hours. Best of all, at Walmart, Kmart, Target; they all sell for under a buck each. If it is thought necessary, the excess amount in the bottle can be squeezed into the toilet to mimic the sound of peeing.
  9. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

That'll work...thanks mang...you ROCK! :D
  10. Hawg Hawg

James Bond '007' strikes again. Very good idea, best i have heard of yet. my hats off to you GM
  11. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    How many hats' do you wear?
  12. nimo21 nimo21

• Since: Jan 31, 2006
    ??

how long can you keep your urine frozen in such a manner? I need to keep the clean urine i have now for awhile as i am to be randomlt tested in teh future. any ideas?
  13. Maynerd Maynerd

Cheap or clean?

A friend insists on buying small plastic storage bottles from camping supply store. His theory is that he can feel safe and assured that there are no detectable impurities in the bottle that might cause a problem. Most people though seem to just use rinsed out plastic travel sized shampoo bottles for stroage and transporting the sample. Just depends on what works best with you and your confidence.
  14. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    1 year, but if it's random, you will need it on you. That's why Quick fix 4.0 is a better idea
  15. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

How much does that stuff run? My fiance isn't too keen on puttin urine in the freezer
  16. nimo21 nimo21

ok, so lets say i use Quick Fix 4.0. I saw that it was a liquid and not a powder in a bottle. How long can I keep it at room temp? the ideal place for me to have it would be in my car, is that safe? also, I have heard stories of synthetic urines failing, and that urineluck.com site kept talking about it being for a nicotine test, how do I know it will work for a drug screen? sorry if i seem a little paranoid here guys, i just have a lot riding on this and i want to be sure i have a foolproof substitution before i smoke again. and i cant WAIT to smoke again hehe :p
  17. Hawg Hawg

Too many :rofl2:

For nimo21 Quick Fix is your answer it will keep for a long time. I keep mine in my vehicle in the summer and have dome out and crotched it and it was around 98-100 and it stayed that way on the drive home in the A/C [30 min drive] In the winter keep it in your coat pocket or boot
  18. nimo21 nimo21

thx hawg, you're probably right and i'm gonna try and order mine overnight tonite! it's such a relief that there are verifiable solutions to these complicated issues ignorant criminalization of buds procure. I'm just glad that people found a loophole and can offer it ot people over the internet, and im glad there are people such as yourselves to give me prompt responses to help :) thx again for teh advice!
  19. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    Go to urineluck.com
  20. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

Says nicotine tests...is that just a facade? Not sure if i missed something somewhere