Whats a bat

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by imported_Budboy, Feb 27, 2007.

1. imported_Budboy imported_Budboy

• Since: Feb 17, 2007
    Maybe I'm just retarded, but I've smoked for quite a while now and i recently heard someone use the term bat in regards to a piece. What exactly is a bat, and whats good about it.
  2. Vicki Vicki

• Cat Whisperer
    • Since: Dec 8, 2004
    A bat are the things that fit into Dugouts. :)

They are good for stealth, but nasty to smoke out of.
  3. Jack_Torrance Jack_Torrance

• The Other One
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    i also refer to any type of glass straight type pipe a bat, as long as it is one straight piece of glass like the one below, a straight pipe with a bigger bowl (usually similarly made to a bowl on a spoon) is a chillum in my book, though a glass bat can be referred to as a chillum too sometimes. they are nice and stealth and uncomplicated, but you can't see the weed when you light it like a regular bowl.

this is my bat, i really like it, and it has indents for either fingers or lips when you hit it. (much bigger than actual size, of course)

[IMG]
  4. imported_Budboy imported_Budboy

O ok I get it. Thanks for clearing that up for me. But I'm not really excited to go and try one if they're, "gross"
  5. Vicki Vicki

• Cat Whisperer
    • Since: Dec 8, 2004
    Glass bats aren't gross. I don't like the metal bats because I hate the metal taste.
  6. imported_Budboy imported_Budboy

Hey who doesn't hate a metal taste. Maybe I will try a glass bat sometime though
  7. MochaMole MochaMole

• Since: Apr 16, 2007
    A Bat is just a Rat with Wings

I think the term first came about to refer to those pipes that fit the above definitions but actually looked like tiny wooden baseball bats. Not to say that slightly alternative shapes aren't bats as well.
  8. Raider76 Raider76

• Since: Apr 16, 2007
    my freind has one that literally looks like a baseball bat and you unscrew it put the weed in and smoke threw the "handle" and light from the hitting part, buts its metal, gets too hot, and it sucks ass