Whats the best way to smoke/get high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Schnizzel, Jun 4, 2001.

?

Whats the best way to smoke/get high?

Joint 11 vote(s) 11.2%
Pipe 14 vote(s) 14.3%
Bong 50 vote(s) 51.0%
Food 4 vote(s) 4.1%
Other 19 vote(s) 19.4%
  1. Schnizzel Schnizzel

• Since:
    I like anyway just about, eating is probably the worst way for me b/c it takes alot to get stoned and it takes longer to kick in.
  2. Psycho Donkey Psycho Donkey

• Since: Apr 25, 2001
    But food is tasty! :). I like a bong or a pipe personally.
  3. Jax Armani Jax Armani

• Since:
    The highest ive ever been...

...was from smoking a HUGE FATTY blunt.
    AND some one told me that blunts take you soo much higher after youv smoked a few bong loads
  4. detro detro

• Since:
    bong bong bong

best way to get ripped would be largest bong you can find or a vaporizer. just took a rip from my 4 footer and im feelin fine =]
  5. bo-battie bo-battie

• Since: Oct 10, 2000
    either a huge bong or a huge joint/blunt....either one will get you knocked on your ass if the chronic is good enough. wasn't there another thread like this somewhere?
  6. boballen13 boballen13

• Since: Jun 8, 2001
    Aussie cone

my preferred hardware to smoke is an aussie cone i purchased on a visit to adelaide south australia. The cone is a superior in that it hits like a mule and very easy to clear for the next hit. I am told that the design was first used as gas lighting fixtures in older buildings in australia. Pipes are not passed much in oz so each smoker usually brings his/her own cone to social get togethers.
  7. Green Green

• Since:
    HUH?

Personally I find that Buckets or Parachutes get you really high but what has gotten
    more than stoned is bonghits! They are the greatest
    as Cypress Hill says:
    "smoke my bong all night long"
    No offense to joints or blunts or that cone thing but a Bong is always like
    a kiss from God.

Cheebya later
  8. Psycho Donkey Psycho Donkey

Vaporizers are the sh!t! They get you really ripped and not harsh at all on the ol' lungs! I would have voted it but it's not on your list!
  9. Scrapn' Scrapn'

• Since:
    Cones are good

I'm with boballen13 on this one. I'm from Queesland Australia and the fist time I smoked up was from a tiny bong with a huge cone piece. It was harsh as sh!t but it got me soooo wrecked :).

I think cones are good because they save weed and get you trashed.
  10. RIP JMorrison RIP JMorrison

• Since: Feb 26, 2001
    Bong...

It is kind of tied with bongs and blunts, but I would have to go with bongs. A nice glass that is atleast 1.5 feet will get me ripped!

But packing a goddy (empty cigar guts and pack with weed, NOT LIKE A BLUNT but packed so it looks like a cigar) has gotten me so fukked I came inside from my backyard and fell asleep in 3 minutes. What a waste but it was good times.
  11. JohnnyChronic JohnnyChronic

• Since:
    A good ol' hot-air-convection vaporizer, please.
  12. Psycho Donkey Psycho Donkey

Bong, blunt, vaporizer or a bubbler these things get you supper ripped.

RIP, nice avatar ;).
  13. fiddlnjim fiddlnjim

• Since:
    Dudes, when you smoke you lose half of the weed. The way to get truely high is to put about a teaspoon of pure sweet cream butter with the weed and sytick it in the microwave and let it sizzle for a good minute or minute and a half. Really let it cook. I find that the high lasts much longer, like12 hrs. The most intense high I ever had was injesting this way. Its good if you want to get high in the morning and be quite stoned all day. I prefer this to smoking because smoking irritates my lungs.
  14. elixir420 elixir420

• Since:
    Well for the past month or so ive been smoking almost every day of the week, and the bong gets me stoned everytime. As opposed to a pipe which may take me alot more weed and not even get as high. But i still like to roll joints.
  15. stavia hippie stavia hippie

• Since:
    well, bowls are good for stonnin' on the road, bongs are good for just getting good ole high.......i used my bowl this morning before i went to my dads buisness to work....har har...

peace,
  16. Litch Litch

• Since:
    parachutes probably work the best... in my experience, anyways.

my first and only parachute experience was with pure crystals... man was I ripped
  17. VeeDubTDI VeeDubTDI

• Since:
    Knife hits work the best...

I've done the hot knife thing once, and one hit ****ed me up... two hours later I had another and was absolutely blasted for the rest of the night. :D
  18. Darkflan Darkflan

• Since: Oct 11, 2005
    Im sure this thread has been made before somewhere. Im to high to search. Still shouldn't this be in surveys and polls? Maybe a move is in order?

But still. I love the bong . I think it is the best way to smoke.
  19. Freedom_User Freedom_User

• ....Is really high
    • Since: Mar 15, 2008
    This thread is 7 years old. In some Countries, you can drink alcohol at age 7.

Any who. My vote goes for the bong.
  20. Darkflan Darkflan

• Since: Oct 11, 2005
    Oh god I didn't even notice the age. For some reason it was the latest post for the 420 lounge. But it doesn't seem anyone posted before me. I think this was an elaborate trick to get me to do something I thought I never would. Raise a post from the dead :p