whats your stoner superstitions?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by wezurii, Feb 17, 2009.

1. wezurii wezurii

• Since: Dec 29, 2008
    what are some things that you think are bad luck while smoking? like for me, white lighters, i always get caught with a white lighter for some reason. so now i dont smoke with them. and i haven't been caught since.
  2. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    Hah the exact opposite for me, i always use my white lighter because i figure if its bad luck for everybody else its gotta be good luck for somebody, so why not me?
  3. wezurii wezurii

lol good logic. cant say it works for me thou. lol
  4. Gale Gale

• Since: Dec 8, 2008
    My friend thinks the whole white or orange lighter is bad juju. As for me i really only think its bad luck if your drving and a terrible song comes on the radio. Never smoke with crappy music going on :)
    3 people like this.
  5. Shamrock5636 Shamrock5636

• Since: Nov 8, 2008
    i agree 86 the crappy music ASAP. I like to have to coolest or most unussally color for my lighters. I usually use a tricked out artist bic or a weird color like Pink. Its funny cuz im the build, athletic, former football player that carries around a pink lighter. My girlfriend says White lighters lol........what do i know she has been smoking for 6 years....me only 8 months.
  6. wezurii wezurii

lol man im glad to see other ppl belive in the white lighter thing. my best friend thinks that its weird. lol.
  7. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    I try not to have any superstitions, this way I can be relaxed and enjoy passing time. I too hated white lighters for a while, but grew out of that.
    1 people like this.
  8. Feorge Gorman Feorge Gorman

• Since: Aug 15, 2001
    I never blow smoke rings with weed smoke. :nono:

I heard it gives you lockjaw! :eek: No...:jk: But I DID hear years ago that it was bad luck to do it, and I always catch myself doing that since I don't smoke ciggies anymore.
  9. Lufniss Lufniss

• Since: Feb 13, 2009
    I never heard of the white lighter thing...where did that originate from?
  10. jsx1313 jsx1313

• Since: Dec 14, 2008
    thats great i do the same thing.
  11. nik12937 nik12937

• Since: Aug 19, 2008
    Mine is just never be too careful, like, you think, "ah, I'll just load the bowl and put it underneath the couch" next minute my friend's mom walks in and I have to scramble over to sit in front of it :) Always put in that extra bit of protection, it can't hurt :)
  12. daredevil911 daredevil911

• Since: Feb 13, 2009
    white lighter for this reason when u push the bud down in the bowl the white lighter get black from the ash and is a sign to cops what I've been up too
    just what I herd
  13. toothfairy420 toothfairy420

• Stoner Chique
    • Since: May 28, 2004
    Absolutely! Why put undue stress on yourself, when all you are trying to do is escape it in the first place?

I find superstitions to be useless, they are in place so that weak minded people can have something to "explain" why bad things happen, without having to think about the real cause.
    5 people like this.
  14. Smoking-My-Cancer Smoking-My-Cancer

• Since: Feb 19, 2009
    Ive always heard never use a white lighter too. No idea where it orginated but the packing weed with it and it turns black sounds pretty unreasable. You can always just wipe the ash off.

My supperstition is a red lighter. Everytime I have a red lighter I get busted by my parents or teachers/principle at school. So I stopped using them and told my friends not to use them either. I stick to my friends zippo that has a pot leaf on it now :mj2:

Havent been caught since :D
  15. wezurii wezurii

ok yall, there has to be more than just lighters. like come on yall.
  16. joshpackr joshpackr

• Since: Aug 4, 2007
    You can wipe the tar and ash off pretty easily if you do decide to use your lighter as a poker. I always buy white lighters. It's the only color that allows me to monitor the fluid level with a quick glance.

I've never experienced anything negative while using a white lighter. :)
    1 people like this.
  17. allenlovesgreen allenlovesgreen

• Subscriber
    • Since: Jun 26, 2008
    I don't believe in superstitions, I think that everything happens for a reason. I could careless of what color my lighter is, as long as fire comes out of it I'm gold!:laugh: In my opinion, superstitions lack of logic and are completely pointless. Superstition is by definition a belief or notion; it is not based on reason or knowledge.

I've heard of red, yellow, white and black lighters being bad luck, dude, give me a break and switch to matches please. :p
    :jk:

Remember that no one creates your luck, you are the one who will decide whether or not you succeed in everything you want to do in life. Where you guys able to survive this past Friday the 13th? :rolleyes:
    2 people like this.
  18. Schmokin Nick-ay Schmokin Nick-ay

• Since: Jan 9, 2009
    i have the white lighter superstition as well. My one friend got arrested after smoking with a white lighter. And one of my other friends was smoking right beside my dorm with a white lighter. We saw him and walked up to him and took the lighter and smashed it. Within seconds of us taking the lighter, the campus cops drove past him.

We also have things about certain songs. We do not listen to The Joker by The Steve Miller Band. Its such a good song and i'm sad we don't listen to it but everytime we jam to that song, we either get pulled over and heavily questioned(it was right after we baked out the car) or 3 or the 5 of us got underages(we were getting ready to go on a blunt ride).
  19. spike420 spike420

• Since: Sep 27, 2008
    "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious" I don't know if any one here watches the office but Micheal said that once and I felt I had to post that. Haha
    1 people like this.
  20. blazebluntz blazebluntz

• Since: Mar 3, 2009
    Bong Naming

One superstition me and my friends hold is that once you give your bong a name, it is cursed. This goes back to high school when everyone gave their bongs names like Harry Pothead and stuff like that. Sure enough, all those bongs ended up breaking or being confiscated. My cousin has a bong that is still nameless and has been going strong for 4+ years now. So don't name your bong, its a curse!