When is the soonest I could buy an ounce of weed in Colorado or Washington?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Alkohollokaust, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Alkohollokaust Alkohollokaust

• Since: Sep 27, 2012
    I want to get weed, some edibals and drinkables. Could I go there to one of those states to get it right now? If not, when will it be available?
  2. Justsumguy Justsumguy

• Since: Jul 12, 2012
    It is probably going to be at lest a year before retail sales are open so buying will be in a legal grey area (perhaps very dark grey). As far as possession I don't think they've been picking up for possession in those states for a while but it is a few more days for the law to go into effect officially.
  3. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    If this law in CO was allready in place..I would have your answer...Cause I would be writng this while smoking a fat one.
    I ask myself likes this.
  4. I ask myself I ask myself

• Since: Mar 8, 2010
    If it was (and I didn't have a revoked licence from my DUI) I would have already packed up my stuff and moved out there. I remember visiting crested butte when I was small and it was awesome..plus similar topography to my north carolinian mountains lol...once they start selling retail licence or not Im moving out there.
  5. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Possessing an oz will be legal in Washington on Wednesday. It will be legal in Colorado by 01/05 at the latest. Provisions for retail sales are still a year away in both states. If you have a very good friend in Colorado, he might legally give you up to an ounce. I'm not sure about the gift aspect in WA.