which tea works best???

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by mka916, Mar 31, 2007.

1. mka916 mka916

• Since: Mar 30, 2007
    what tea to you think will help me lower my thc level??
    the options are

1-china white tea

2-jasmine downy pearls green tea

3-(this is not meant for what we think by "get clean")get clean herb tea for dextoxing( but most likely the type of detox im looking for, its more meant for toxins.)
    or
    4-white tea buds.

btw does anyone know which is better straining the tea my self of tea bags. which will help more? :wave:
  2. jpbc99 jpbc99

• Since: Mar 25, 2007
    Teas are merely diuretics. They make you piss a lot. In turn, you flush your bladder that way. I use arizona green tea for this. I am not sure about the ones you listed. I imagine all of them help flushing the urinary tract and so forth, but no tea drink or concoction actually hides toxins, or cleans you out like they advertize. So watch out there. And, the tea at GNC, well thats just a 50 dollar box with 7 tea bags in it. Not gonna do donk.

I would stick with a cup or two a day of what you got, and expect it to just merely flush the urinary tract. On the test day you could use that as the drink of choice for dilution.

I hope this helps. Teas isn't a magic bullet, but it helps dilute, and flush your plumbing.

3. mka916 mka916

• Since: Mar 30, 2007
    would peeing alot help it go down.
  4. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Before asking another question, I want you to read at least 25 different threads, you choose which ones, but read them start to finish, first post to last.
    Then, if you still have these silly questions, ask away.
  5. hw9cs hw9cs

• Since: Mar 27, 2007
    Honestly if you don't have a pee test for awhile I would drink massive amounts of straight up green tea (the more potent the better) green tea has been shown to increase metabolism which is a big plus (to get THC out of your system quicker). Of course exercising will help ALOT MORE but you can drink green tea and sit on your ass.
  6. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    Have you got a link to any of these studies that show green tea speeds up metabolism? I have seen weak studies showing this but I would like to see a good study if you have one.
  7. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Me too. I drink green tea at least every other evening. I will have a cup of hot tea and almost all weekend long. I haven't noticed an increase in my metabolism.
  8. hw9cs hw9cs

• Since: Mar 27, 2007
    I haven't seen any hard proof of it increasing your metabolism, but I found this online:

Clinical trials conducted by the University of Geneva in Switzerland indicate that green tea raises metabolic rates and speeds up fat oxidation. In addition to caffeine, green tea contains catechin polyphenols that raise thermogenesis (the rate at which calories are burned), and hence increases energy expenditure.[citation needed]
    There is also a suggestion that it can increase endurance in exercise by improving fat metabolism[6]

From what I have read it would only be in the range of like 5%, but every little bit could help, not to mention its generally accepted as being "good for you".
  9. zonecode88 zonecode88

• Since: Feb 28, 2007
    I would just like to add that it's not only the foods you eat, its your eating pattern as well. For instance, it's better to eat several small meals throughout the day than eating only two large meals when it comes to speeding up your metabolism. Perhaps you knew this already.
  10. Wrecks Wrecks

• Since: Mar 22, 2007
    Hard core physical exercise has the benefit of releasing endorphins, which really helps with the jonesing, and gives you a general sense of well being and contentment.

I never would have made it this far without flogging the old bod a bit.
  11. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    The correct answer is:

The only things that lower your THC metabolite level are time and fat-burning exercise.