why so hard to find?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by vince31324, May 7, 2003.

1. vince31324 vince31324

• Since: Feb 8, 2003
    ive been tryin for 2 weeks now to get some weed.. its so hard to get now, im stil in high school, in pittsburgh PA and i asked soo many ppl. either ppl quit selling, or dont wanna drive it to my house to bring me it. cuz i get my lisence in a month so i cant drive yet... what should i do? i need some bad, i asked literally everyone?
  2. Jaycrills Jaycrills

• Since: May 6, 2003
    You won't have any luck untill you get a car, no one wants to drive all around selling weed. Unless you know them and are there friend.
  3. Grapefruity Grapefruity

• Since: Aug 28, 2001
    eh...take the bus to go get your weed , instead of waiting for your license, or somethin.
  4. WNB WNB

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Feb 9, 2003
    Get it at school?

Also, all of my dealers have cars, and have no problem with driving some to me...
  5. Jaycrills Jaycrills

Any dealer that brings his bud to school is a ****ing idiot..
  6. WNB WNB

• Seasoned Activist
    Maybe where you live, but in the upper middle class area I live, drug busts at school are virtually unheard of.
  7. slothy slothy

• Since: Mar 2, 2003
    yeah, well then the freak day comes where the school decides to bring dogs into the school... and you get busted... not worth it.. and it would put a lot of guilt on ya if you asked a dealer to bring weed to school, because you have no transportation... and then they get busted for it.

perhaps ask a friend for a ride.. or walk?
  8. PhreshwaterPhunk PhreshwaterPhunk

• Mister Natural
    • Since: Dec 30, 2002
    at my school, if u deal, and u dont bring to school, your a ****ing idiot. cause most ppl wont buy out of school because their too lazy or dont have a lisense or something. if they brought dogs in theyd have at least a few pounds of pot confiscated!!
  9. jaydawg jaydawg

• Since: Mar 23, 2002
    I have some "friends" that used to be dealers. They always used to bring their weed to school and it was not risky in the least. Hell, thats where they made 80% of their money!
  10. freetheweed freetheweed

• Banned
    • Since: Feb 27, 2003
    go up to ypur local pool hau, many people a slangin' sacs there, and its VERY rare to get laced pot.
  11. Jaycrills Jaycrills

"at my school, if u deal, and u dont bring to school, your a ****ing idiot. cause most ppl wont buy out of school because their too lazy or dont have a lisense or something"

If I was a dealer at your school I would laugh in anyones face who said they didnt want to pick it up at my home and then say **** you idiot you are a moron and you aint gettin any bud! :D Its not really there choice..more of the dealer, maybe your dealers are just nice or just stupid....
  12. givemeyurwallet givemeyurwallet

• Since: Jan 17, 2003
    At my school i got ppl comnig up to me all the time asking me if was want some killer bud . Cant turn down an offer that good:p
  13. darkliege darkliege

• Banned
    • Since: Aug 24, 2001
    *cough*
    I'm in Pittsburgh right now and getting nuggets for 220 an oz, really decent stuff too... dunno your problem man :) maybe its because I'm at AIP and its really high on the list for colleges that like to get high
  14. WNB WNB

• Seasoned Activist
    Is there an actual list?
  15. darkliege darkliege

• Banned
    • Since: Aug 24, 2001
    well thats according to the administration of my school, I myself haven't seen any actual data, though I've looked.
  16. chronic_24/7 chronic_24/7

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 15, 2003
    haha there's a fvckin stoner list at my school and i'm on it! hahahaha. and btw everyone deals at my school. its the way to do it. just go to the smoke pit and ask who has weed. i guarantee you'll get some buddah.
  17. Bowlblaze Bowlblaze

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 11, 2002
    Lol the management lady for my dorms when I was at college had a pot-smoker list; my friend saw it and I was #1 on the list.
  18. beats beats

• Since: Jan 11, 2003
    Man. I'm having trouble getting some. I have to take buses and my parents get so suspicous when I leave.

At school we have 2-3 dealers, I live in canada man. Schools are almost never busted here.
  19. SmokinInAK907 SmokinInAK907

• Since: Dec 14, 2007
    well i can tell you one thing,back in the day i used to buy from school all the time,but would i sell at a school? fuck no....but yeah i used to buy like a half O a day up here in AK...now it seems to be getting dry and hard to find...weed availability has its ups and downs unless you know some dependable ass people....but if your ever in alaska and need some smokeage....mod note-- email addy removed We don't offer hookups here. Please read the posting guidelines you agreed to follow upon joining this site.
  20. smoke4therestofmylife smoke4therestofmylife

• Since: Aug 25, 2007
    :rofl2: