Word up, first POST!

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by DaDornta, May 17, 2006.

1. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    • Since: Sep 17, 2003
    Wow, I feel like i'm poppin a forum's cherry or somthing! ;)

Welcome one and all the the BONG SHOW!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

That last one is of a friend who was camping on SMAUG for to long...He didn't like my comments or my camera...bwhahah!
  2. 60ftbong 60ftbong

• //\\//\\arijuan//-\\
    • Since: Jun 22, 2005
    Did you make the first one? And whats the blue stuff in one? Nice bongs. Where I always buy my glass, the lady who owns it always says "only one piece of ice, and tap water." But I've used multiple pieces of ice to, and nothing has happened.
  3. Bowlblaze Bowlblaze

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 11, 2002
    Yeah, he was the first to actually start a thread in this forum. Nice bongs man, are any named?
  4. imported_SBsurferdude imported_SBsurferdude

• Surfing Fiend
    • Since: Mar 27, 2006
    nice collection and congrats on the first thread i know id be stoked :laugh:
  5. FullClip FullClip

• Banned
    • Since: May 17, 2006
    HAHA that picture of your friend looks like those pictures from that movie "The Ring"

FullClip
    Stoned Logic
  6. CHRONCHIC702 CHRONCHIC702

• Since: Apr 21, 2006
    whoooaaa is that blue one a light saber bong???
  7. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    Yeah we made the one in the first picture out of a yard glass from a bar in Vegas called "La Salsa Cantina". Funny thing is, when we made it none of us had ever been there...a friend found it at a thrift store.

Cut the top, drilled a hole, bought glass parts/bow...then we added a light saber toy to top it off...

The water in that other pic just looks blue b/c of the fuming on the glass and the flash from my camera.

I often will do one cube, then the rest crushed. More surface area with ice = cooler and denser smoke (smoke thickens when chilled)...And since THC isn't solluble in water you aren't loosing anything noticable at all in the high!
  8. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    Me hitting my BABY! :baby:

[IMG]

All :hail: the mighty :bong2: named SMAUG! (after Tolkien's dragon..)
  9. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    You know it... We called it the "salsa saber"

Like your sig by the way..."Whats from the Earth is of the greatest worth.." :wave:
  10. homemadebubbler homemadebubbler

• Always bubblin'
    • Since: Jun 2, 2005
    Nice pieces man.

A whole bunch of old threads got moved over, and one of my first and most noobish threads got moved over (bubbler vs bong)
    Thos were the days.....:laugh:
  11. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    Dude, im seeing all KINDS of old threads too! It's kind of fun though you have to admit...it's like taking the search engine and putting it on random so you can read old posts that ppl lost interest in...