Words of wisdom about weed

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by debugger, Mar 6, 2012.

1. debugger debugger

• Since: Feb 14, 2011
    I realized this while i was stoned.

So weed is actually a substance that heals your soul.It makes you forgiving,loving,calm,confident etc.

The calmness provides another people around you a feeling of safety,of comfort,the feeling that everything is good.

Being a loving person gives people confidence,and a hope in humanity as most people seem to have lost in it.

Confidence gives you courage to be your real self,which makes you more funny,more witty,more emotional which gives people a very special gift,laughter and joy.

Just by sitting around a stoner you can realize that even the baddest person is compassionate inside.
    RollingGreens likes this.
  2. medme medme

• Since: Feb 7, 2011
    watch the news stoned,,, it might change your views on things..... IMO...
  3. CrimsonNebula80 CrimsonNebula80

• Since: Mar 4, 2012
    When I smoke its like my normal day has been erased momentarily, its nice. My hectic crazy day is done and now I can relax and actually hear myself think. Everything im worrying about is fine and its all good. Its the best when you can sit on the beach.
    :hippy:
  4. HydroScientist HydroScientist

• Since: Mar 10, 2012
    i wouldn't go that far just remember different people react differently, i know people who are still aggressive when smoking weed
  5. WheezyLiam WheezyLiam

• Since: Nov 24, 2011
    Well, although weed affects(effects?) everyone differently, I would call it a medicine. It's a wonder what the brain does when introduced to THC...
  6. HydroScientist HydroScientist

• Since: Mar 10, 2012
    yeah man
  7. saos088 saos088

• Since: Mar 14, 2012
    Poking smot makes me happy, calm, more productive and more focused. I can smoke a bowl and 5 min later chat with anybody including my parents and nobody has ever once asked if I was high or sick. My tolerance level is so high no matter how much I smoke I can function in any setting!

Hell, I smoked a bowl, 10 min later got pulled over cuz my headlight was out! cop comes to my window asks if I know why he pulled me over, i showed him the bulb in the package and said "I have a brother stuck on Jackass who hasn't gotten around to fixing it"! He laughed, gave me back my license and told me to have a good night! He didn't suspect a thing!
  8. RollingGreens RollingGreens

• Since: Feb 6, 2011
    LOVE this.
  9. Crystal Carlson Crystal Carlson

• Since: Mar 11, 2012
    Yes :) And you can become that person without weed too... it takes time and practice though.
  10. Tok Tok

• Since: Oct 31, 2010
    very true.