Your smoking spot

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Nacho man55, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Nacho man55 Nacho man55

• Since: Jul 29, 2009
    I'm pretty sure that this belongs here, so if I put it in the wrong place, sorry.

Anyways, where is the spot where you most commonly smoke? For me it is my friend's roof. All you have to do to get to it is just climb out of a window and you're there. It's flat, large, sturdy, and out of the sight of anybody. Perfect.

What's yours?
  2. dt5014 dt5014

• Since: Feb 13, 2009
    The middle of my living room in the house that I share with my 5 roommates
    1 people like this.
  3. Nacho man55 Nacho man55

• Since: Jul 29, 2009
    I wish that I could smoke in my house, but for certain reasons, I can't.

I remember back when I was 15 though, my friend and I smoked in his house because he said his parents were gonna be out for a while, they got back about 5 minutes after we stopped, the whole house smelled like weed, I'm really lucky I didn't get caught, ha ha.

Sorry, I'm off topic.
  4. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    I usually vape sitting in my big leather recliner in front of my home theater/computer system. One of the (many) nice things about vaping is that it doesn't smell up the house like smoking does.
  5. Sofa King Sofa King

• It's Good to be the KING.
    • Since: Mar 1, 2006
    It's sad but my usual spot is in the garage. I have a small section of my work area dedicated to the SSV. This is where I spend some time every night. I guess I really am a Midnight Toker.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    1 people like this.
  6. 420shredder 420shredder

• Since: Jul 9, 2009
    By myself, i sit on the ledge of this window that is in a room that no one uses, and it is facing my back yard with only one house that is visible but very far away. With my friend, it varies, sometimes in the woods on this bike trail, sometimes in this awesome creek down the street from my house, or out of the window i was talkin about.
  7. Free_Your_Mindd Free_Your_Mindd

• Since: Oct 6, 2008
    I have a huge walk in closet in my room, that is perfect for clam baking. It's really nice in there too. My mom sometimes gets pissed though sometimes, because she thinks I'm like going to catch the house or something on fire since I smoke in there, and I have a lot of clothes and what not. But I have a clear section to smoke at.

I also smoke on my back porch by the pool, only at night, and in the summer time when the neighboors behind us are up north for the summer. When I have friends over, I have chairs and stuff in my garage. It's pretty nifty out there.
  8. nibbles nibbles

• Since: Jul 10, 2009
    I'm so lucky I live alone. I just toke right in bed reading, or in my kitchen while making dinner, or taking a dump, I've yet to smoke in the shower. Once I accidentally brought a joint with me as I brought my garbage out. It was in my mouth. Hee hee!
  9. nibbles nibbles

• Since: Jul 10, 2009
    I like how it's all expertly hidden behind... an easily removable cardboard thing. :D
    1 people like this.
  10. JamoLovesBlunts JamoLovesBlunts

• Since: May 12, 2009
    i go down stairs, rolla blunt, step outside and either sit in the back porch or take a walk. sometimes ill drive to this girls house, but that is off topic after that.
  11. UpInFlames UpInFlames

• Since: May 15, 2009
    I usually smoke in this cool little chill spot I made in the canyon. It's right next to my house and out of sight to most people. It's almost always really sunny and the canyon looks really cool. I've been smoking there for so long that whenever I go there and i'm not high I start feeling a little high.
  12. Montanita Montanita

• Since: May 6, 2009
    ...at my desk at work :)...
    1 people like this.
  13. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    My backyard, on the big couch swing, or on that patio on either the couch or on the chairs that surround the glass table.
  14. TokinSteve TokinSteve

• Since: Jul 1, 2009
    In my room with the window open, lots of different parks, friends house, downtown(milwaukee) at the lake front is my favorite place to smoke
  15. LeThZe LeThZe

• Since: Jul 8, 2009
    1. My backyard. There's a wooden deck and an outdoor fireplace and me and my friends will light up. Then we can just go inside which brings me to...
    2. The backroom. It's a Florida room where it's kinda outside/inside. I have a bed in there. And there's a big, soft, green couch that's literally like 2-4ft away from a big screen tv.
    3. My room. I pull an apple out from under my bed right when I wake up and wake and bake.
    4. The bathroom. Just take an apple in there then smoke up and take a shower.
    5. My friend's car. He has tinted windows so you can't see inside and we'll do it while he's driving or sometimes when he's parked.

And I might have a new spot. My friend's friend has a dock on the bay and it's really nice to sit there and toke up.
  16. VictoryScreech VictoryScreech

• Since: Jul 28, 2009
    The woods behind my house, it sucks cause of mosquitoes and poison ivy and such but me and my friends made a path that goes pretty deep in there. There is a dirt road next to it but there are like no cars that go on it so its pretty secluded.
  17. Canta Canta

• Since: Oct 1, 2007
    We usually smoke at my best friends house, he has a room with a pool table (currently uninstalled because his cousin came to love with him) and a really chilled room with a nice TV, good soundsystem and lots of Bob Marley albums. Otherwise we know a few good spots in "nature" (as natural as it gets in a city) where you are surprisingly secluded and can have BBQ's and chill.
  18. Montanita Montanita

• Since: May 6, 2009
    reminds me of the "old" song...

"sittin on the dock by the bay...watching the tide rooooolllll away :p

:spin:
  19. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    In the country

We have some rural property we hope to retire on someday. All we have there now is a barn, but we have running water. Use solar showers for washing. Cook on a Coleman stove or a grill, and a potty chair carefully positioned over a hole in a patch of tall weeds for a bathroom.

We get a lot of deer and turkeys in the front yard and the back of the property is on a beautiful trout river.The other side of which is a 500' bluff, so we will never have to look at neighbors. There are ospreys, an occasional eagle, and other assorted wildlife. My neighbor saw 3 elk last year. I just set up one of those bag chairs with the built in footrest, point it in whatever direction I want to look and commune with nature. Bad part is my neighbor proudly wears his marijuana eradication task force hat with great pride so I have to be cautious when he is around and no secret gardens.
  20. noobsaibot noobsaibot

• Since: May 31, 2009
    ^^i love most of your posts.

i smoke mostly in my room. i got three neighborhood watch hags on three sides of my house while my immediate neighbor smokes weed. the neighborhood watch hags don't have anything to do and try to get you jammed up over anything. you can be dribbling a basketball at 9pm and they want to call the police,so i know they'd jump at the chance to get someone locked up over weed.