Zona?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by DEEZ_NUTZ, Jan 19, 2009.

1. DEEZ_NUTZ DEEZ_NUTZ

• Since: Jan 7, 2009
    Has anyone ever heard of Zona? Im new to somkin weed, and zona is the only weed i got my hands on. Is it good, bad or regular?
  2. Up In Smoke Up In Smoke

• Since:
    There are many avid growers out there.

With differing results.

Those 2 variables make it very difficult to answer your question.

I personally have never heard of a strain called "Zona"

I can believe it exists.

Only you can decide if its desirable.
  3. DEEZ_NUTZ DEEZ_NUTZ

well its the only weed iv ever smoked so i cant compare it to any other one
  4. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    well does it get you high and make you feel good, look and smell nice and are you able to get a lot of high off a little bud? if its any of those things (the more of em, the better) then youve got some good bud.

Also, i haven't heard of Zona either, but that might just be the name that the grower gave it.
  5. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    I can't find "Zona" listed in any of the strain guides. I suspect that your weed supposedly comes from Arizona.
  6. S&MPenguin S&MPenguin

• Since: Nov 27, 2006
    When I was growing up the "zona" was just a hustle name slapped on various mid grades.
    "It's not schwag it's the zona"(meanig it's from Arizona whatever the fuck that means). It would be funny if that hustle is still living strong in this generation of stoners.
  7. DEEZ_NUTZ DEEZ_NUTZ

yes it duz give me a buz after 3 or 4 hits....
  8. marijuanavillle7 marijuanavillle7

• Since: Jan 22, 2008
    its probably just some random name whoever sold it to u made up lol. That happens all the time.
  9. DEEZ_NUTZ DEEZ_NUTZ

ohhh i thought it was a well known name...thanks for the info
  10. marijuanavillle7 marijuanavillle7

• Since: Jan 22, 2008
    even if it is a well known name like kush or northern lights. who is to say thats true? i would only believe it if it came straight from the grower. Anyone can throw a name out ya know?
    1 people like this.
  11. toothfairy420 toothfairy420

• Stoner Chique
    • Since: May 28, 2004
    It's true, that happens a lot unfortunately. My (shady) guy is always telling me he has some weird form of kush or another, but I know he is just trying to get me to pay more for the mids that he usually has...I only go through him if my regular guy is out for a week or more.
  12. o0HAZE0o o0HAZE0o

• Since: Dec 10, 2008
    "zona" is definately another word for arizona or mids....people where i live use it all the time...not the best bud, but not the worst...
  13. Jobes Jobes

• Since: Mar 4, 2008
    AZ(or Zona) is some of the shittiest,driest, worst smelling/smoking bud i have ever had. got a quarter for like 20, maybe 15. i cant remember just to roll mad blunts and if i wouldn't have been a bit intoxicated from something else i probably would have not enjoyed it at all.

Im sure the bud varies, but if i hear AZ or Zona from anyone i automatically decided i will never buy it, no matter how cheap.
    1 people like this.
  14. wake&bake wake&bake

• Since: Feb 25, 2009
    Out here in Orlando Zona is like the most common weed you find. Also the most shittiest weed you can find most of the time if i smoke it i just get a headache
  15. BudSmoker92 BudSmoker92

• Since: Nov 26, 2008
    Its another name for mids here..good mids
  16. CantThinkOfaName420 CantThinkOfaName420

• Since: Jan 19, 2009
    By any chance are you from south florida? i am and i hear "Zona" and "Arizona" often, and around here it just means High quality regs.
  17. wake&bake wake&bake

• Since: Feb 25, 2009
    I'm from central florida orlando specifically. Over here when you hear Zonate words high quality definitely don't come to mind. But then again I just can't bring myself to to think of regs as being high quality.
  18. BudSmoker92 BudSmoker92

• Since: Nov 26, 2008
    North Florida here and zona is good mids
  19. Sokesleezy Sokesleezy

• Since: Mar 29, 2009
    Im from South Florida and Zona is mid down here. Not the best but definitely not the worse. compressed hairs, some tris..goes for around 25-30 a quarter.
  20. zonaman zonaman

• Since: Feb 3, 2011
    Zona is very strong here in Florida. It is all we smoke here any more. do not even bother with regs or kryp.

WHy pay $100 a 1/4 for kryp when you can get killer outdoor organic zona for $25 - $40 a 1/4, and it is just about as good?

Some of the zona we get here i swear it outdoes even the highest grade indoor kryp, just because organic taste and high is way better than gettin it off all those chemicals and fertilizers.

In my opinion smoking all this indoor grown with chemicals and fertilizers - that is the stuff that is going to kill you!

Zona is the BEST bud there is when grown by proper person who does it all 100% organic.

The aromas and flavors are absolutely amazing, and they are strong adaptive plants.