Best Stoner Musical Instrument?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by k1ngTHC, May 30, 2009.

1. k1ngTHC

k1ngTHC New Member

i really prefer the ukulele or harmonica

2. cowtown247

cowtown247 New Member

I like to pretend I can play the guitar.

3. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Honestly, the banjo.
    Jokingly, the flute, hahahah.

4. ganja-man

ganja-man Groovy

Choosing the best instrument for yourself has almost nothing to do with the drugs you like and everything to do with your personality. I play guitar and nothing makes me happier than smoking a joint and playing my guitar. I've heard many people say the same thing about other instruments as well.

If I have to pick one though......Recorder!

2 people like this.
  5. Vesey

Vesey New Member

Theramin.

6. Mr Charles Fiji

Mr Charles Fiji New Member

I love mixing on my DJ equipment.

7. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

An accordian would be pretty disastrous, haha.

8. un4givin0578

un4givin0578 New Member

Air drums. Can't play real drums, but I can beat the shit out of some air drums.

9. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

something that can make a whole variety of sounds would be the best stoner instrument IMO,like a guitar with an effect pedalboard,or a really expensive keyboard.mixing on DJ equipment sounds kinda cool too mr. charles

10. willowmp

willowmp New Member

I play trumpet but I can't imagine it being enjoyable to play while high. Not to mention the dry mouth/lips would make it kinda hard...

11. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

i like the drums. i love the way it sounds high. and i just feel like im so good at them.

12. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

I'm partial to the guitar since I've been playing for years. All instruments are great though..

13. madmaxx

madmaxx New Member

It's all about the bass homies.

2 people like this.
  14. Kushy

Kushy down

Hha thats the exact same as me. Whenever I turn up some tunes on my car stereo and I'm really high I just bust in to this insane air drum solo. needless to say for onlookers and friends, it's on of the funniest things you'll ever see, but I swear to god it's fun as hell.

15. newcarcaviar

newcarcaviar Sr. Member

I vote sitar. :D

16. JROD420

JROD420 New Member

Yes... the ukulele and harmonica are sooo money when I'm ripped. I like to get down on either some air drumming to a song, or use the drum app on my ipod to play along with songs.

17. Dudeimanoldfart

Dudeimanoldfart New Member

Guitar, hah I love getting stoned and just playing guitar. Just a good feeling

18. sub_graf

sub_graf Sr. Member

You stole my answer. :(

2 people like this.
  19. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

yeap :)...that too

20. Don Newman

Don Newman New Member

I used to play drums, i wasnt good/didnt really practice, but when i got a beat down and had the perfect fill, it was the greatest feeling ever. Now i play guitar, and thats awesome no doubt. I want to get back into drums and someday maybe be good. Ive only played guitar stoned though, something about the lack of energy leans me away from the drum set sitting right behind me.