Dilution and aspirin-- the technique.

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by S2, Apr 30, 2003.

1. S2

S2 Just another bonehead

creatine stops day before-- doesnt do much good day of test-- not enough time to convert it to creatinine.

2. FrostyBong

FrostyBong New Member

Doesn't taking a lot of asprin have some sort of bad health effects? More so than taking a lot of other over the counter headache/cold/cough medicine?

What brand of creatine are you taking and is it any different than certo?

What foods do you eat? I heard you shouldn't drink alcohol, you should eat a lot of red meat and other things but don't know if theres any truth to that.

Do you drink as much gatorade as you can as soon as you find out you have a test coming up or do you only start flushing your system a day or two before?

3. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

Doesn't taking a lot of asprin have some sort of bad health effects? More so than taking a lot of other over the counter headache/cold/cough medicine?

No, not unless you have some sort of a medical condition, something like stomach problems. Try reading this. It'll help you out.

What brand of creatine are you taking and is it any different than certo?

It doesn't really matter what brand you take, just as long as you are consuming creatine.

Normally, certo doesn't have any creatine in it, so yes, it's different. Don't bother with certo.

What foods do you eat? I heard you shouldn't drink alcohol, you should eat a lot of red meat and other things but don't know if theres any truth to that.

Generally, the night before the test you would want to eat a big meal.

Alcohol isn't going to do anything useful for your drug test. It's a diuretic, which means it causes you to urinate more often. If you're going the dilution/aspirin route, you'll already be drinking loads of fluids and urinating often.

Do you drink as much gatorade as you can as soon as you find out you have a test coming up or do you only start flushing your system a day or two before?
    You drink the gatorade the same day of the test. There's no point in drinking it the day before, or even earlier.

4. FrostyBong

FrostyBong New Member

Thanks, why shouldn't i use certo though? It seems like 95% of the people who try it says it worked for them and i i'm pretty sure its the stuff that people recommend you use to pass the military screen test when you join... I'm sure the dilution they use along with certo helps, but couldn't certo be a good thing to use along with the water like asprin?

5. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

Certo doesn't do anything out of the ordinary to help you pass your drug test. People will take certo, drink loads of water, pass, and give credit to certo, when it really was the water that did the trick.

Don't dilute with water. Use gatorade instead. You want to have normal levels of SG and creatinine, for example. Just follow the directions S2 has written.

6. SigourneyReefer

SigourneyReefer New Member

Hey, I have drug test tomorrow. I bought a home-test just to see if I would need to use the dilution method, and I do (I got a faint line, giving me a positive). So, I have another home-test that I was going to use for a practice run on your method.

I read all the post on this thread, but I didn't completely understand all of them. So, I apologize if you've already answered this on a previous post. I made a quart of gatorade and added two tablespoons of salt, and it made me throw up (literally). Is the salt necessary? I have everything else, tums/creatine/b-vitamins/gatorade/tylenol. I haven't smoked in about 2 1/2 weeks.

If the salt is necessary, how much do I HAVE TO HAVE in order for it to help. If I need the salt I would like to use as little possible, and still be okay (passing the drug test, and not throwing up again). Would it be possible to drink an exhorbant amount of gatorade (with NO salt), take the tums, tylenol tablets, b-vitamins, and creatine and be able to pass the test?

If you're able, could you keep your response as basic as possible. I've never taken a drug-test before, so I'm still very unfamiliar with all of the proper terminology and don't understand what everything means yet. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

-S. Reefer-

7. jrn

jrn New Member

Honey, I'm not great at this, but well for you I will disclose, I am a nurse! It is my opinion that the salt is just to replace the normal concentration of what it would be in your urine. So eating a bag of chips may do the same thing. Now please those of you who know back me up or shoot me down on this thing. This is just my opinion, I know there are those of you who know alot more.

Anyway, good luck!

8. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

I would just simply cut back on the salt. Only use one tablespoon, or even half of one per quart of gatorade.

You do not want to use Tylenol. You want aspirin. Aspirin and Tylenol are not the same. They contain different ingredients.

You want aspirin.

9. jrn

jrn New Member

Make that alot of chips!!! Lots of salty foods. Then lots of gatorade (which is replacing electrolytes too.) The Rolaids/Tums get them with calcium which will also help with replacement. These also buffer the stomach because you are taking a sh** load of asprin! Which can tear your stomach up literally -- ulcers!!!So don't skip on that. Oh and I agree -- don't substitute Tylenol. It's NOT the same drug and will NOT have the same effect! Get Asprin. Oh and it's cheaper than Tyleno!! Which is nice cause you can spend that later when you pass your Piss test on a nice bowl!!!

10. S2

S2 Just another bonehead

its true that aspirin can be hard on the GI tract-- but that is if you take a lot of it on a regualr basis-- this one time mega dose for passing the test shouldnt cause any distress unless you laredy have GI problems-- dont go nuts on the salt-- 2T per quart is a bit high and it doenst have to be liquid solution the idea is to consume extra metals and salts to minimize teh loss of elctrolytes that dilution is causing

11. mrmackey39

mrmackey39 New Member

Is it more likely that i will be getting a test the asprin will work on (im assuming it's cheaper) for a part time job (circuit city). I am a very light smoker (maybe 2 bowls a month tops)...i just smoked last weekend but I am hoping that there isn't that much in my system and that just plain dilution will work...i'll throw in the asprin and rolaids for good measure though...

12. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

Yes

Generally, the pre-screens are EMIT, which aspirin will work on.

13. smokemore

smokemore New Member

RE: Salt, aspirin, and the dog's bullocks.

My name is Joe, former MP, US Army. That has nothing to do with what I am going to say, I just like people to know I was once a productive member of society. Now I am just a member.

I just want to say that this method works. I haven't had to use it yet, but the friend who introduced to me has used it twice, and has passed each time. Granted, he doesn't smoke as much as me, but then again - no one smokes as much as me-

My wife has also used this method, and they didn't even end up giving her a test! Lucky her! So this method works so well it even makes you 'LOOK' like a square who would never touch the stuff.

So anyone looking for a reason to use this method, here it is: My friend who used this method has passed twice, and so far he's the only smoker I've known who has smoked mere days before a test, and cheated that test successfully. *And yes, I smoke more than you.*

14. ipfreely

ipfreely New Member

Just tried ur directions. Had Several pints of water, a large Gatorade, and a couple of beers during the afternoon. Took about 7 Aspirin. Used the CVS At Home kit and it tested negative. It was a very faint line that indicated the negative result which I was a little concerned by but as I'm not familair with that testing kit I suppose I can only be happy as I smoked as recently as 6 days ago.

15. datura647

datura647 New Member

S2: You say you take a creatine supplement 2 days prior and up to test time. I assume this means 3 total days of creatine supplement? Also, do you just take whatever amount of creatine the bottle says a normal dose is? thanks

16. S2

S2 Just another bonehead

its been a while so dont know exactly what I did but as I recall i took well more than directed-- dont think it can harm ya. I may have posted that I take dy of test too-- that was a slip--too late to convert to creatinine by then-- the creatine, gatorade, tums are all educated guesses on my part-- no gurantees they really make a diff with respec to not being flagged for dilution-- I switched to substitution y last couple tests-- 100% reliable and no worrys or abstaining--

17. datura647

datura647 New Member

Oh so you never actually used the method you outlined in the first post? also do you use the Urinator? thx

18. S2

S2 Just another bonehead

Oh yeah i did it exactly that way probably 3 times and it worked each time-- I have no idea if they checked for dilution or not but I did test negative-- it just go to the point that I hated the worrrying so I went with substitution with the Urinator. As far as creatinine goes- i have learned since the original post that creatine does not convert to creatinine very quickly so I wouldnt bother with it on thest day but take plenty the 3-4 prior.

keep in mind that I have no idea if the tums salt gatorade creatine helps to foil dilution detection-- it was jus the best defense I could come up with in that regard. your best bet is abstaining as long as you can, dilute as little as you need to and hope for the best--

I bought a lot of home tests and was pretty sure I knew how much liquid and aspirin in combo I needed so as not to dilute more than needed-- its still a crap shoot when it comes donw to it-- much more confidence and less worry with the Urinator--or whatever sub method is your fav.

19. KyuSSDDoSoz

KyuSSDDoSoz New Member

Sorry for this stupid question

So there is such a thing called "over-dilution"?

20. BigBongBill93

BigBongBill93 New Member

Can you use Advil instead of Aspirin?

Their both NSAIDs, but can you?