Magnum Synthetic Urine FAILED!!!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by MagnumSyntheticSux, May 29, 2011.

1. MagnumSyntheticSux

MagnumSyntheticSux New Member

Hey fellow tokers,

I am new to this board but I have been partaking for about 5 years regularly. I have substituted on drug screens about 8 times, always good results. Last year I moved to AK and don't know anyone clean, so I bought the Magnum synthetic urine. I passed the test at Labcorps, no problem. Well, long story short, I am planning on moving and took another screen at the local Urgent Care center for a great job, so I bought some more Magnum. Everything went smoothly, it was 96 degrees and the girl was nice as could be. Two days later I got a call from my would-be boss saying that they found "characteristics not consistent with normal human urine" and they were rescinding the job offer. WTF?? This crap has a 400% guarantee! Do yourself a favor and find the real stuff, they are onto the synthetic! You have been warned, hope you all learn from my lesson!

2. Shabby99

Shabby99 New Member

I would never trust synthetic...I think you can freeze urine for like a year.\

Sorry to hear about that.

3. :soapbox: That sucks man!!

I have a drug test tomorrow at Labcorp, i will be doing sub as well, but i am using my wife's pee, since she is clean... if you could help out and tell me how did you do it at labcorp... thank you man

4. gtWEED?gtBLUNT?

gtWEED?gtBLUNT? New Member

I dunno man i did a test yesterday and the job called me back(used magnum as well yellow box). maybe we just got different tests done. wish you luck