Vitamins, Cranberry juice, and water ?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by kay11224, Mar 19, 2009.

1. kay11224

kay11224 New Member

i smoke everyday around 3-10 blunts a day and i have a drug test tomorrow for home depot and i really want the job. i just found a bottle of vitamins, but before i start taking them i want to know if they are the right ones. I have a bottle of Spring Vally B12 Vitamins 2000mcg. so if these vitamins are ok, ima them with some cranberry juice and water after words

2. GrimxReefer

GrimxReefer New Member

Holy shit. Well I'm no expert, but it sounds to me that your best (probably only) bet would be substitution. Get some synthetic urine, or use a clean friend's. As for how to hide it on you, do a little looking around and find out what works for you. Stuff like bags, bottles, or another small container hid somewhere as close to body temperature on your body will do, the best being your crotch. Pray that you don't have a physical beforehand as well.

3. Stigma420247

Stigma420247 Sr. Member

yeah...either substitute or dilute A LOT

4. GrimxReefer

GrimxReefer New Member

I'm hesitant to even suggest dilution, if 3-10 L's a day, every day, with a test tomorrow is an accurate figure, you'll probably need a miracle to pass with just dilution.

5. kay11224

kay11224 New Member

so mayb in the morning i should
    -Drink a cup of coffee ( which also helps)
    -Drink alot of water about 3-4 hours before the test.
    -Piss alot
    -Take some B vitamins (crushed up)
    -Drink some cranberry juice or some coffee right before the test
    -And piss mid-stream during test LOL.
    Wish me luck

6. Stigma420247

Stigma420247 Sr. Member

yeah...good luck..id substitute if its a home depot test they prolly wont watch u..

7. Secs

Secs New Member

Well, if you don't sub, you will have the healthiest positive urine specimen ever sent to a lab. :rofl:

8. Webdox

Webdox New Member

Agreed. None of your proposed solution in post #5 will get your SG and creatinine levels to where they need to be in order to pass. Enjoy your buzz.

9. fiddlah

fiddlah New Member

If you are that much of a user the FDA guidelines for THC to stay in your system, under your self description (being a chronic user) is 14-30 days at least! *best of luck, you will need it!

10. kay11224

kay11224 New Member

well i took my drug test today, pssh i hoped i get a negative. my urine came out almosy clear with a hint of yellow. this morning i drank some coffee, followed by a couple cups of water and 2 B12 vitamins each time. and right before i left for the test i drank two cups of orange juice. pray for me

11. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Uote]

If you really want it, why didn't you stop smoking sooner? With that kind of intake, no kind of dilution protocol would be effective in such a short timeframe.

All B vitamins do is color your urine yellow. That would be Vitamin B2, not B12.

Your only hope is substitution. Read up on it here: Drug Testing - The Definitive Guide .

12. kay11224

kay11224 New Member

no its vitamin b12. i have to take a another drug test for the same job because quest diagnostics never sent in my results back to home depot. so i have to go take another test. pssssh

13. Lateralus420

Lateralus420 New Member

Hi Kay11224,

I think you are being handed a "golden" opportunity here (yes, very bad pun intended). I assume from your smoking history that you are still using. If this is true I highly recommend that you use a substitute for this test. Either synthetic, frozen, or dehydrated urine, or a sample from a friend.... basically anything would be cleaner than your own pee (diluted or not) if you are continuing to smoke that much. There is a wealth of information in this forum about how to successfully substitute... not to mention many "resident experts" that would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

On a side note:
    I believe that Buzzby was saying you should take B2, not B12 to color your urine yellow (If I am wrong, Buzzby, please feel free to correct me... don't want to put words in your mouth).

I wish you the best of luck.... Peace