What mouthwash is best for saliva test.

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by ScD304, Jul 7, 2005.

1. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Please

You don't have to call me sir, Higher Logic will classify me as a Geezer. You are welcome. Please don't get high before work.

2. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

lol i dont i always think it alot better when u work hard all day and you get to come home and relax and just smoke a bowl or something. Thats always how i like to do it.

3. grillmeats

That's A Great Answer

You are going to be a great employee with that additude. ;)

4. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

ya and i was just going to call them on wednesday is there like a certain time that they get the results back or what? Cause i wanted to talk to them early cause there was alot of people applying there.

5. grillmeats

Call

After the Store Director gets in, around 9am.

6. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

ok cool ill call around 11 thats usually when i get up. And hopefully she gives me some good news like that i will go in to fill out some papers and everything else i gotta do.

7. grillmeats

Chances

Chances are if you call earlier, the manager will have more time to adjust his schedule to see you. 11am on wednesday is a little late. That's add change day and sometimes the manger gets caught up afternoon conference calls with corporate

8. grillmeats

ScD304

I am going to sleep now I have Inventory at 2am Monday. I'll see what you post after you call them. Now go smoke a joint and I see you later.

9. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

haha im one step ahead of you. But later man.

10. grillmeats

Good Luck

Remember to be cool and don't over do it.

11. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

ya i dont im not a real heavy smoker i dont smoke everyday about 4 times a week and its usually just a bowl or sumthing and if i go to one of my friends house or sumthing we usually smoke out but thats it. Do you smoke grill? I havent heard you talking bout you smoking im jw if you do.

12. grillmeats

Back In My Day

I smoke a lot but not all at once. Take it slow and enjoy. Today I went out and bought a Mustang after Inventory. I hope My bonus is large enough to cover the cost. I do enjoy smoking at times, but know I enjoy to live.

13. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

usually when krogers gets you in for the interview and they drug test you does that usually mean you will get the job. Cause i know tehre are a couple people that got interviewed and drugtested and im hoping i gethired b4 they do or we all get hired.

14. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

:laugh: Hush up old man, or I'll put you back in the home!

15. grillmeats

Saliva Tests

You will be hired as long as you pass the test. Krogers hires a bunch of people at 1 time, because some quit, some get fired, and some stay.

16. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

aight well ill know tommorow if i passed so ill post results as soon as i find out.

17. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

I PASSED!!!!!! i gotta go in tommrow at 1 to fill out papers and such. But i was so happy when she said she got my report back and i passed. Thanks grill for posting and helping me out alot. And i will still stay in touch on these forums but wish me luck with my new job.

18. grillmeats

Congratulations!

I'm glad I could be of service. You even got up early, good job Dude.

19. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

oh yes i called them and i just got back from my girls house for a little celelbration :D

20. Dan13l2327

Dan13l2327 New Member

Yo I was wondering about this thread
    Is 24 hrs sufficient enough time for the detox mouthwash to pass the cotton swab test?