Weedmaps would like to congratulate Oregonians on reaching higher ground!
Oregon is now the 3rd state where those 21 and older can legally purchase and consume recreational marijuana. We know how hard you worked for this day and we hope you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Here is the nitty-gritty on what you can do with marijuana in Oregon:
- Buy it: Registered dispensaries can sell up to one-quarter ounce (7 grams) per person, per visit, per day, to non-medical persons aged 21 and older.
- Hold it: Up to 8oz in your home and 1oz outside your home.
- Smoke it: On private property only.
- Grow it: Up to 4 plants per residence, if you keep them out of public view.
- Bake it: You can make edible products for home consumption.
- Give it away: Be a “friend indeed” and share the love with everyone aged 21 and older.
We asked a few Weedmaps dispensaries about the new recreational landscape:
“Recreational sales are an extremely beneficial thing for Oregon’s marijuana industry. It opens the door to a large base of consumers that have not felt comfortable purchasing marijuana in the past and will provide them with a safe, comfortable environment to access it.” Michael Chappell, Silver Stem Cannabis. Portland, Oregon. Registered dispensaries all across the state are elated to be able to expand their services beyond medical patients to all adults aged 21 and older. “We are thrilled to be able to offer recreational sales! It’s an exciting time for Oregon, and we’re committed to providing quality flower to discerning consumers.” Travis, TJ’s Organic Provisions. Eugene, Oregon. Like many Oregon dispensaries, TJ’s has added additional staff and products in an effort to keep up with the anticipated jump in demand.
Discover the best places to get recreational marijuana near you with Weedmaps.