Bill A 7006 now heads for a Senate vote before hopefully heading to the Governor’s desk to become a law. If you live in New York, MPP and Marijuana.com urge you to contact your Senators and tell them why New Yorkers with PTSD need access to medical cannabis.
In late March, New York added chronic pain to its list of qualifying medical cannabis conditions.
With its vertically integrated cannabis businesses flailing, hopefully, these new qualifying conditions will boost the health of New Yorkers and the state’s cannabis economy.
The following eight Assembly Members of voted against the inclusion of “post-traumatic stress disorder as a condition permitting the use of medical marihuana” for New Yorkers:
- Michael Montesano, Assembly District 15
- Christopher S. Friend, Assembly District 124
- Michael J. Fitzpatrick, Assembly District 8
- Brian Curran, Assembly District 21
- Andy Goodell, Assembly District 150
- Al Graf, Assembly District 5
- Stephen Hawley, Assembly District 139
- Karl Brabenec, Assembly District 98